Sign in to follow this  
Morganw487

Yoke Settings

To all:I have a Saitek pro flight yoke, now two years old. However, it still runs to the full range of motion on all axes and is flawless when synced; almost. NOTE: I do have all of the USB ports in use both on the yoke and my computer; I am not sure if that is a factor. Anyways, when in the NGX with sensitivity on full and null zone to zero, movement of the controls is not very smooth, especially when making fast adjustments. I get at least 30fps on average, so I do not believe that is an issue. Do you guys have the same controller sensitivity and null zone settings, or does something else work? I have the Saitek software installed, but I haven't really touched it. The reason I ask is in some videos, I notice how smooth the yoke moves, and how fast yoke movement translates into the game flawlessly. Thoughts, comments, ideas? Is it just the yoke or me?Thanks,MorganNOTE: This post was in no way intended to hurt the magnificent PMDG 737NGX or PMDG itself.

Hi MorganI have the same controller, and here are my settings: (I don't know if you have the rudder pedals as well, but I put it there as well)Capture-3.jpgCapture5252.jpg
I will try that, thanks for the input. Hopefully this will help make landing the NGX a little easier on me.

I will try that, thanks for the input. Hopefully this will help make landing the NGX a little easier on me.
Hopefully. Me running the game at 6 FPS can work out the yoke good, so you should too with 30 FPS.

"or does something else work?"Get an registered version of fsuicp & calibrate the axis trough it.I did it & it really made a difference it's so much smoother now! Not just with the PMDG but all planes in FSX. Belive me its much better than the default MS calibration!It took a while to figure out how to calibrate so make shore you reed all the documents & do it right, but when you done it once then its easy. Take a look at this thread:http://forum.avsim.n..._1#entry2153849