Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wings of Alaska

there is something wrong with PMDG_737NGX.dll

Guest JS41

I'm 100% sure that there is something wrong with that module!Guys, i tried everything, step by step but no luck. I have always CTD because of PMDG_737NGX.dllProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61472.0Application Timestamp: 475e17d3Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLLI have brand new windows 7 x64 installed and i have only FSX, jetstream 41 and NGX.If i have CTD.... this is because of PMDG_737NGX.dllNo other addons installed ... nothing. With Jetstream 41 i don't remember what is CTD.I was reading every thread in this forum for CTD's and tried everything. No luck!I can't finish my flight. Always in the beginning or in the middle of my flight i got CTD.

Are you absolutely positively sure that your setup is 100% stable? Have you tried running the NGX on a non overclocked rig?

Guest JS41

Sad to say it. Now the bios settings are default and right now before take off... "CTD"

There is certainly nothing wrong with the dll per se as there are simply not enough reports of it. Either you have system issue (not enough voltage to the CPU on overclock?) or you have maybe a corrupt file or something. Remember that appcrashes in fsx list the module at the time of the crash. This is not always the faulting module, which can make debugging more difficult. Andrew

Guest JS41
There is certainly nothing wrong with the dll per se as there are simply not enough reports of it. Either you have system issue (not enough voltage to the CPU on overclock?) or you have maybe a corrupt file or something. Remember that appcrashes in fsx list the module at the time of the crash. This is not always the faulting module, which can make debugging more difficult.Andrew
Okay... I7 2600k 3.4 GHz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, Bios settings are default, 16 GB Ram.Before i was using Enb series and when i had ctd.. the problem was coming from d3d9.dllI deleted that module and no more CTD. Now if i have CTD....... this is because of PMDG_737NGX.dllIf i remove that module.. the problem will go away, but i paid $100 bucks for that beauty and i can't finish even one short flight!

Put in a Support Ticket, and hopefully Ryan can get you sorted out.( If I was a betting man, I would put my money on it being a Visual Studio DLL issue)

Okay... I7 2600k 3.4 GHz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, Bios settings are default, 16 GB Ram.Before i was using Enb series and when i had ctd.. the problem was coming from d3d9.dllI deleted that module and no more CTD. Now if i have CTD....... this is because of PMDG_737NGX.dllIf i remove that module.. the problem will go away, but i paid $100 bucks for that beauty and i can't finish even one short flight!
100 dollars where did you get that figure from

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm 100% sure that there is something wrong with that module!Guys, i tried everything, step by step but no luck. I have always CTD because of PMDG_737NGX.dllProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61472.0Application Timestamp: 475e17d3Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLLI have brand new windows 7 x64 installed and i have only FSX, jetstream 41 and NGX.If i have CTD.... this is because of PMDG_737NGX.dllNo other addons installed ... nothing. With Jetstream 41 i don't remember what is CTD.I was reading every thread in this forum for CTD's and tried everything. No luck!I can't finish my flight. Always in the beginning or in the middle of my flight i got CTD.
First I would check, if the FSX.exe still has admin privileges.If not you can experience exactly the fault like that one you have.I've experienced that the August NGX installer killed my FSX privileges and it occurred a second time after installation of SP1. Don't ask me why!So meanwhile i automatically check if any installer unchecks the compatibiliy setting "always start as admin".

Guest JS41
First I would check, if the FSX.exe still has admin privileges.If not you can experience exactly the fault like that one you have.I've experienced that the August NGX installer killed my FSX privileges and it occurred a second time after installation of SP1. Don't ask me why!So meanwhile i automatically check if any installer unchecks the compatibiliy setting "always start as admin".
Yes. I always keep that setting "always start as admin", but with NGX it just doesn't work....

Try changing ownership and check all options and permissions. Google "changing ownership and permissions in Win7" or search Win7 Help.If you can edit the dll.xml file then try moving the PMDG_737NGX.dll file either ahead of or behind the others. FSUIPC loads a file called hyperguages.dll and it caused continuous CTLs until I put it at the bottom of the list. Sometimes these thing just don't play well together. You'll find it in the folder where fsx.cfg is located.