Sign in to follow this  
federicos

Engine fan and cockpit buttons missing

Hi guys,I have just reinstalled the 737 ngx because I just chaged my pc and I found some problems that I didn't had before. First of all the cockpit in complitely black; buttons are missing and all displays are black... I can't do anithing. Second, I don't know if is related to my first problem, engines don't have moving fans and the front cones. The just have fix blades. I have also noticed that moving surfaces don't move... but the plane turn if I use the joystick. I tried to reinstall it again but nothing. Can you tell me what I can do or which files I'm missing from the full working airplane? I don't know why before worked and not now :-(.Hope you can help meCheers, federicos

See if the Advanced Animations check box is still checked, Settings>Display>Graphics.Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

This happens often to me if I switch from one livery NGX800 to another 800. Solutions is to load another aircraft, and then reload the NGX :)

Didn't worked :-(... I tried to load another airplane and the 747 PMDG but nothing. Still black and no buttons. I checked and the Advanced Animations were already activated. Before noticing this problem, but after I didn't use fsx for a while, I installed Railworks Train Simulator, could it changed something to fsx? I already uninstalled that program but at now nothing changed.P.S. In normal that there is no more the countdown of 20 seconds at the beginning of the flight?

I would recommend to do an complete uninstall, then a fresh install again with validation./ Leffe

This happens often to me if I switch from one livery NGX800 to another 800. Solutions is to load another aircraft, and then reload the NGX :)
I doubt it caused the buttons in the cockpit to disappear. Looks like a licensing issue to me.Why don't you take a try with official support with a support ticket? And remember Federicos, full names in here.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It sure can mess up FS when you install a other game. Had this too and dicided to make a dedicated FS HDD!Since then I hadn't any problems like you have, I did have them before.