Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

900WL model

I fired up the 900 model today for the first time and the vc is missing, some of the parts are showing and there is a big white box, anyone else see this?

I've had a problem with the VCs, entire exterior models and entire scenery and ultimate traffic 2 airplanes completely disappearing. I've uninstalled the NGX and FSX entirely with fresh reinstalls and it continues intermittently. I unistalled my video graphics driver and it seems to have fixed the problem, i hope its permanent. If not, im gonna be submitting a ticket. Try updating your video card drivers first.Joshua Smith

Looks like the tarmac is in your cockpit. What happens if you bring the plane to another altitude with the MAP funtion?Bert Van Bulck

Im not sure what the problem is, I'll send in a support ticket, also with my 800 model I swear I used to be able to see the wings from the VC, now there is no wings at all, maby a bad install.

...also with my 800 model I swear I used to be able to see the wings from the VC, now there is no wings at all, maby a bad install.
Maybe you chose the "Light VC Model" in the Performance Configurator?

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Maybe you chose the "Light VC Model" in the Performance Configurator?
Ok I am using the low res models, if the low res option makes the wings disappear why then are they visible on the 600 and 700 models? Should they not be visible, alos I went into the performance manager and changed it back to high res and my 900 model is fine again, and the 800 wing tips are back, anyways there seems to be a major issue with the performance manager and the 900, can someone switch to the low res option and load up the 900 model in the vc please and check it out.

Yep it seems if you select the low res option the 900 model's vc is corrupted, anyone else care to test this.