Hello guys.I just wanted to ask you if you think i'm way too hotter on CPU temps.You can see my specs in my signature. The corsair is in a push-pull config.I couldn't find a definitive answer over here cause there are a lot of different configs.These temps are while i'm playing FSXThanks again

Absolutely too hot for FSX and that cooler.  I've topped out at 58 on the hottest core in FSX and the NGX.  What case are you using?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

A low range Sentey case. It has only two small coolers on the side and thats it.Should I leave it open, change it? Should I OC at 4.5?70C should be the top?

Sí Matías. That's too hot. Normal temps would be mid 60's - low 70's in FSX for your setup, or something like that.What are your ambient temps there now?Do you have your radiator fans oriented to blow air into the case?

Right know in my room is around 28C.The H60 blowing to the outside, in fact the two fan on the side too, but they came like that.

Right know in my room is around 28C.The H60 blowing to the outside, in fact the two fan on the side too, but they came like that.
You need to have some cool air entering the case. Either orient the H60 fan to intake, or the other two. I'm not sure of the cases layout so can't make a good suggestion.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Corsair recommends the rad fans as intake, so the rest of the fans in the case should be set to exhaust. Play with it and see what works best.Also make sure your rad fans are spining at full speed, or enough to cool down your CPU properly. You can use Speedfan to monitor your fan speedsEDIT: one other thing worth checking is Vcore. What is it like at 4.7GHz?

The vcore it is at 1.5.
Dayum! that's most likely the problem man. That's a LOT of Vcore for 4.7GHz. Did you leave it to auto? Tune it down to 1.4V or somethingIt won't hurt to do all the fan config stuff, but lowering that Vcore should be your #1 priority now

Dayum! that's most likely the problem man. That's a LOT of Vcore for 4.7GHz. Did you leave it to auto? Tune it down to 1.4V or somethingIt won't hurt to do all the fan config stuff, but lowering that Vcore should be your #1 priority now
My God. Yes, 1.5V will do it. Talk about degradation.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Ok guys don't know what to do. I tried a lot of vcores from 1.39 to 1.47.It is stable only at 1.47 but with that I get to 80C!With all the others Windows don't even start

Ok guys don't know what to do. I tried a lot of vcores from 1.39 to 1.47.It is stable only at 1.47 but with that I get to 80C!With all the others Windows don't even start
What's your RAM speed and timings and what is it rated at? incorrect RAM settings could be the problem

The DRAM voltage is at autoFrequency at 1600. By default They came at 1333 but the sticker said 1600. Don't know.At timings on auto also. Honestly I don't know the timings and They are not writed on the fisical ram

The DRAM voltage is at autoFrequency at 1600. By default They came at 1333 but the sticker said 1600. Don't know.At timings on auto also. Honestly I don't know the timings and They are not writed on the fisical ram
Maybe 4.7 is too much for that chip. I would try 4.5GHz @ 1.38V for exampleIf you want to make sure the RAM is running on spec, post a screenshot of CPU-Z, with both the "SPD" and "Memory" tabsThe SPD tab contains the RAM ratings, and the Memory tab the actual speed and timings it's running at