Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

LOOKING FOR A/SOME PARTNER(S) !

Hi Fellas,I'm posting here because, most of the time, i fly alone on IVAO and would be nice to find someone or several people to do some group flight regularly. Since the NGX release i've been flying non stop. At this point i have like 500 or 600 hours on the bird. So if you fly all the time and wish to do some funny but professional flights with me. Hit me up!Ivao + NGX= maximum pleasure!Check this outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIdSrNOtagQ&list=HL1321826719&feature=mh_lolz

Hi Fellas,I'm posting here because, most of the time, i fly alone on IVAO and would be nice to find someone or several people to do some group flight regularly. Since the NGX release i've been flying non stop. At this point i have like 500 or 600 hours on the bird. So if you fly all the time and wish to do some funny but professional flights with me. Hit me up!Ivao + NGX= maximum pleasure!Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIdSrNOtagQ&list=HL1321826719&feature=mh_lolz

Captain! Let's go to Tegucigalpa, then Madeira, San Diego LOL.gif ... until we complete the 10 most dangerous airport. That should be fun.

Captain! Let's go to Tegucigalpa, then Madeira, San Diego LOL.gif ... until we complete the 10 most dangerous airport. That should be fun.
HAHAHA, you here! Yeah i'm trying to find some other partners, that way we'll do some nice groupfllights together! sounds good huh?

HAHAHA, you here! Yeah i'm trying to find some other partners, that way we'll do some nice groupfllights together! sounds good huh?
Yeah! That way I can benefit from your 600 hours experience with the aircraft. I need some tips and tricks, I'm still floating on my landings!

Somebody's in breach of their FTLs...Whistle.gif
Ok, aviation people like to use acronyms a lot... What is FTL? Proving again my lack of experience, LOL.gif.

Flight Time Limits? I think it goes about 110 monthly / 900 total yearly.Tegucigalpa, Madeira, San Diego... I think I might want to join you guys.

Same, all interested should get a group PM chain going....I would love to do some challenging airports with my 800, working on getting the 600/700.

Same, all interested should get a group PM chain going....I would love to do some challenging airports with my 800, working on getting the 600/700.
Yeah, it will be nice because those airports are a great learning experience for many reason and you will get to practice different types of approach. I wish the Old Kai Tak could be part of it...