Sign in to follow this  
pilotflame

Brakes keep braking no auto or manualbrake action

Fellow captains,After starting a new flight and during taxi I noticed that my brakes keep applied after using the toebrake on my G940 set. Only after engaging the parkingbraking and turning t off againg the brakes were loose again. But everytime I use the toebrake the brakes keep on braking. What can I do, or does anyone experienced this as well and has a solution?I have this with the NGX only by the way.Hoping you guys can help me out, it's not adding much fun to the NGX.

Maarten,Try taxi with default MSFS aircraft (not payware).

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hallo Maarten,I had the same problem with my Saitek pedals. I solved it by checking the boxes on the right side of the screen (forgot the name and I don't have FSX where I am right now) in the axis-assignment for left and right brake. I also played a little bit with the sensitivity and null zone for these axis.Hope this helps!Groet,Herman.

Herman Nienhuis

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hello Herman,Thanks a lot, I will try the settings tomorrow. Try to advice wich boxes you checked just to make sure I've got the right ones.Bedankt alvast (thanks in advance)!

Should check the REV box in FSX cause this reverses the brakes. By default the brakes are on in the Up Position for whatever stupid reason. You want them off in the up position so thats what the REV box does. The sensitivity level should be set to MAX for the brakes.

Should check the REV box in FSX cause this reverses the brakes. By default the brakes are on in the Up Position for whatever stupid reason. You want them off in the up position so thats what the REV box does. The sensitivity level should be set to MAX for the brakes.
If boxes not checked correctly .. would it cause problems with non PMDG aircraft also?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hello Maarten,The exact text on the box is "Reverse". Check them for both your right and left toe.And, yes, I had this braking problem in all planes, default and payware.Groeten,Herman.

Herman Nienhuis

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hello Maarten,The exact text on the box is "Reverse". Check them for both your right and left toe.And, yes, I had this braking problem in all planes, default and payware.Groeten,Herman.
Done it and the problem is solved. Strange thing is I never unchecked them... anyway thanks you all for helping out here!