Sign in to follow this  
ralv100

737-800 NGX APP, LNAV, VNAV BUTTONS PROBLEM

Hi friends I would like ask about help or explain what is wrong :I have problem with buttons I have fmc set, flaps, speed, crs, hdg,After take off :1) when i press AP button first is illuminated is ok and then I press LNAV and VNAV and these buttons cannot work i try press LNAV VNAV a few times and nothink. HDG button LVLCHG ,ALT HOLD these working fine only problem is with AP LNAV VNAV2)reset fsx and i try takoff again also evethinkis set like below. first i press LNAV VNAV they are illuminate is ok after airborn i try turn on AP and without reaction i press a few times on different altitudes and nothink.Another problem is graphic into virtual cocpit ifly had better before. I mean about description on knobs on front panel and overhead and pedesteral when i zoom in then i can read if zoom out they are not possible to read I saw beautifull graphic of pmdg on Youtube. I try change resolution in fsx and switch resolution in pmdg folder PerfManager not change nothink, even i reinstal all fsx and pmdg ngx as well ...No result ...HELP!!!settings in fsx graphics max, aircraft max scenery minimal traffic minimal

What does the Flight Mode Annunciator display after you press Lnav and Vnav in the MCP? If Lnav and one of the Vnav modes are displayed in green and CMD is also displayed above the artificial horizon in the PFD, then you are set correctly. Always look at the FMA to know ehat modes are engaged or armed. The green lights in the MCP buttons mean nothing. When they are illuminated it simply means that the mode can be deselected.

I have information about my 737 ngx vc cocpit.ONLY description of knobs, switches is so blurry rest of textures is ok i try switch in perf manager low res and hi res and still no result also i try change my resolution and don't make me a change please HELP!!!!!!!!!! how fix it