Sign in to follow this  
nrcrate

(FIXED) Fictional FedEx Livery Available for the NGX

Hey fellow NGX lovers,Jeff Whitton, an awesome painter, has just completed a fictional FedEx paint for the 737-800NGX which was meant for our VA, but we have decided to let all the other FedEx NGX wannabes take part too. LOL.gif (Windows are plugged now, and it looks even more awesome! wink.png )Some pictures are as follows:2011-11-21_10-12-41-101.jpg2011-11-21_10-22-34-499.jpgIf you would like a link to this repaint, please private message me and I will send a time sensitive link. This will not be sent to the Avsim library. If you have already requested the paint, give me a few minutes to get all the links sent.Enjoy!P.S. Thanks Peter, Rich, Tejon, and Steve for the heads up and support!MODS: Please link this post in the original post here and then delete this line (thanks): http://forum.avsim.n...le-for-the-ngx/

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Awesome paint Nick...have sent you a PM

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Where's the cargo door ;P?
It's one of those new Seamless ones where you can't even see the frame when it's closed! LMAO.gif
Awesome paint Nick...have sent you a PM
Very welcome- though all the credit goes to Jeff. I don't paint the NGX because my computer would hate me for the rest of it's life. Shocked.gif

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Thanks for all the support guys! I've been replying to all the requests that I can, and we appreciate all the supportive comments we've gotten. We are considering adding this paint to the Avsim forums, but we haven't come to a definite conclusion yet.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hey All,Thanks for your continuous support- we have decided to upload this to the AVSIM library. Search *NGX* and you should see it.We appreciate all the interest we have been getting!Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hey All,Thanks for your continuous support- we have decided to upload this to the AVSIM library. Search *NGX* and you should see it.We appreciate all the interest we have been getting!Merry Christmas to all!
Thank you for the repaint and Merry Christmas to you!DJ

Thanks for the repaint its great! With one little exception, I don't see a tail number on the plane?

Jay

Thanks for the repaint its great! With one little exception, I don't see a tail number on the plane?
We only put tail numbers on aircraft if they are for a particular person, and they would give the tail number; if it was for a VA and they gave us a tail number; or it was a real aircraft, in which we can get a real-world tail number. At least as far as I can see :) . Jeff would have the final say on that.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

For this fedex livery,i used every soft i can find to break from prison,as u konw,in china,we can use google anymore.Use 50min to creat an account and receive the mail and get the confirmation link and use the Proxy server Soft to break the internet prison and back here.The biggest problem is,buddies from english speaking countriesmy don't know what i say,because of the China's Education mode my english is just for passing examination.Can i get the Fedex livery's download link if this for free. or maxpeon@gmail.comtks!Other queastion,<<lCast Away>>,System Enginee(Tom Hanks) is a System Engineer in Fedex,right?TKS AG.

Edited by FKCCP