Sign in to follow this  
jonh119

FSX crashes when trying to load 737 into multiplayer gamespy

Anybody else having problems? I fly on Hippy happy Germany with the 747 no problem but this new 737 even with Sp1 just makes FSX crash!

Exactly when does it crash the sim? What 737 version are you flying? You may have a compatibility problem with FSX and the host, you both need to have FSX SP1 and 2 installed.I fly the NGX all the time on Gamespy and never had a problem with it crashing the sim.

Jay

Anybody else having problems? I fly on Hippy happy Germany with the 747 no problem but this new 737 even with Sp1 just makes FSX crash!
It is my understanding that "Hippy Happy Germany" had had enough of the PMDG 737NGX crashing their server with UDP flooding, so have added it to their list of banned Aircraft.

86% Loading then crash. SP1 SP2 all installed, only purchased NGX 2 days ago so SP1 included. Strange how it worked fine for maybe 1 hour then gradually got worse before finally crashing.Hippy happy are no longer banning it after the service pack 1 update and it also effects other servers on gamespy.

86% Loading then crash. SP1 SP2 all installed, only purchased NGX 2 days ago so SP1 included. Strange how it worked fine for maybe 1 hour then gradually got worse before finally crashing.Hippy happy are no longer banning it after the service pack 1 update and it also effects other servers on gamespy.
So it says on their website .. but as you yourself have found out.. all is not OK.

Okay i guess that makes sense! cheers.
If you want to check out if it is a PMDG 737NGX install issue on your PC, or a Gamespy Issue, you can try connecting to the FSMP FSX server, (in Free Flight on Gamespy).If your PMDG 737NGX is correctly installed, and you have no other PC related issues, then you will be able to join this server, without experiencing, or causing any UDP flooding issues to other players, that might cause you to disconnect from other FSX Multiplayer servers.

Hmmm maybe PMDG need to make that clear before taking peoples money!
They didn't take your money, but unfortunately for you you gave up your money and got something better than your money with money.It is the cycle of life.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hmmm have to disagree, surely if something is sold for the fsx platform then it needs to work! simple.