Sign in to follow this  
Soya

Pick and Mix - Part 6

Greetings fellow simmers,Here is the promised follow-up to my last pick and mix post, some of the shots are very slightly edited, if you want to check out or compare the unedited series at a slightly higher resolution you can click here!Hope you enjoy this batch:fsx2011-10-3001-20-34-82-1.jpgfsx2011-10-3001-01-36-03-1.jpgfsx2011-10-2922-56-01-51-1.jpgfsx2011-10-2821-28-13-92.jpgfsx2011-10-2821-05-21-35.jpgfsx2011-10-2820-53-21-14.jpgfsx2011-10-1303-39-22-08.jpgfsx2011-10-2803-46-42-13.jpgfsx2011-09-1517-45-17-12.jpgfsx2011-08-1516-37-46-98.jpgThank you for viewing my works.

Guest venustus01

Beautifully edited!Shot 6 is absolutely Divine!Drooling.gif

What scenery is this ? Edited by Superpilotv2
picture in subsequent post

When I see these I am always tempted to throw my lot in with FSX. Just shows how far this FSX has come along. Greeeeat shots. Simply stunning.

Very nice shots : the best , for me , is number 4.I ask your help . Please : where can I found a good Jersey CI add on scenery for FS2004 ?Many thanks.Best regardsMaurizio

the 1st and last are wicked!!!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

It is always a pleasure sharing my work with other fellow simmers, thank you all for your time to view these and more so, for you wonderful comments, they are much much appreciated.

What scenery is this ?
Please let me know which shot you are referring to so I can answer your question.
When I see these I am always tempted to throw my lot in with FSX. Just shows how far this FSX has come along. Greeeeat shots. Simply stunning.
It is down to the amazing talents of the folks who produce add-ons for our flight sim hobby, regardless of which version of flight sim we are using. I am just a tourist, walking around in my virtual world taking a few nice pictures and sharing them with other fellow simmers, I always hope to capture the spirit on why we all spend our time in a flight sim!
Very nice shots : the best , for me , is number 4.I ask your help . Please : where can I found a good Jersey CI add on scenery for FS2004 ?Many thanks.Best regardsMaurizio
I wish I could help you there, alas, AFAIK the only scenery I know of that covers the Channel Islands is produced by Earth Simulations but I believe it is only compatible with FSX.
What´s the plane on the fourth one?
That would be the De Havilland Dragon Rapide -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Dragon_Rapide. IIRC that particular Rapide is a freeware version which I found sometime last year, very nice for a freeware airplane.

All right, thanks. Do you remember where you found that plane? Looking so darn sweet :(

Hi Soya ,many thanks . I shall go to have a lookBest regardsMaurizio
A pleasure.
All right, thanks. Do you remember where you found that plane? Looking so darn sweet smile.png
That she is, I found her @2 years ago at flightsim.com, direct DL link here http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=113229
A lovely varied mix of shots.
Thank you kindly.