Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Mouse pointer flicker

Hi GUys !!Till today i didnt have any problems i had some flight with the 747. Today i prepared a flight and when the plane was loaded in FSX i notice the mouse flichering wiuth a white circle like a disk trying to load something. Of course the frame rate drops a lot and aside thefact this flickering is annoying i have a performance problem as well. I thought it was some programm running but i didnt have so itriedto switch to other planes MD11 no flickering 737NGX no flickering, LevelD no flickering. I run windows 7 64 and my monitor is a simple one with a low resolution 1680x1050. I tried to reboot the computer but the result is simply the same only the PMDG is flickering ! Somewhere i read to disbale the Show cockpit tooltips but actually i didnt have it installed. The only modify i lately did was the sounds of PW and RR with TSS but even on GE variant the problem isthe same. Anyway i dont think it is the sound. Anothe thing i did was to install soe liveries downloaded form PMDG website.Any idea?Thanks

HI !Since noone have idea about how to slve the problem i was wondering if disinstalling the 747 and reinstalling it again i can have problems since ihave installed the MD11 and the 737NGX. I remember with FS9 there were a specific order on how to install the different products soi onder if disinstalling the 747 i need to disinstall the md11 and the 737NGX as well or i can disinstall it and install it again without any problem.Thanks