Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1b News: A bit of stuffing to go with your meal...

Captains-During the past few weeks we have been quietly going about the business of continued improvements in the NGX product line.PMDG 737NGX SP1b=================As part of our effort to keep you updated with the latest-and-greatest we are very soon to release SP1b for the PMDG 737NGX product line.This update includes about 40 or so fixes to items that didn't make the SP1 release timeline, as well as some fixes to things we weren't happy with upon completion of SP1.SP1b is a small release (in file size) but it will bring just a bit more polish to the overall product experience, and will be available at no cost to all customers just as soon as we finish testing. (shortly...)Right now it is looking as though we are going to issue small updates like this along the way- for no other reason than to let you have the latest bells and whistles as we work through adding the ER package, the military package and the BBJ package to this product line.I can't say how frequently you will get updates like SP1b, but these mini updates stand as a marker for how important the NGX productl ine is to PMDG Simulations. Work on the 777 is in full swing, and while we are not preview-ready with that product, it is important that you know we are going to continue adding small improvements to the NGX product line even as we are pushing the 777 down the production line.PMDG 737NGX SDK:=================I finally got the final, approved version of the EULA from our counsel's office- and we are essentially cleared to continue with the SDK release. It is a holiday here right now, so lets plan for SDK release sometime next week.... I'll try for "sooner" but my schedule isn't my own for the next few days as a result of the holiday and some other travel related items...Hope you all are excited by the unexpected updates- I'll be back with more information on release timelines very soon! (I will also be back with some announcements on new product offerings.... stay tuned!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

SP1B and FS2crew (SDK) possibly coming up before the Winter Holidays?I love you guys.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Good morning RobertThanks for the updated news. Do we need to reinstall the liveries again?Thanks for short reply.Best regardsMarcel

(I will also be back with some announcements on new product offerings.... stay tuned!)
Uhh oh....

SP1B and FS2crew (SDK) possibly coming up before the Winter Holidays?I love you guys.
Assuming no issues with the SDK, expect to have your FS2Crew a couple weeks after the SDK is released. So hopefully before Santa arrives.But, of course, that's assuming there are no major issues with the SDK.

Thanks for this update robert!!!Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Great news.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I just died :( went to heaven"Hope you all are excited by the unexpected updates- I'll be back with more information on release timelines very soon! (I will also be back with some announcements on new product offerings.... stay tuned!) "I think when I start seeing 777 previews next year I will,, I don't.. I simply don't know what I will do. tongue.png

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Thanks RSR - great update. Curious to know, it was previously mentioned that somewhere between the NGX and 777, we might see SP2 for the JS41. Is there any news in that regard?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Thanks RSR - great update. Curious to know, it was previously mentioned that somewhere between the NGX and 777, we might see SP2 for the JS41. Is there any news in that regard?
+1
Stay tuned is the message guys! :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK