Sign in to follow this  
JakobF

JetTime Livery?

Hi tried to write in the Livery post. But so many people writes there so mine got away, but I wanted to hear if Marcelo or any one else with repaint "godlike" skills. I don't have them, don't even kone how to make one hehe. But the Danish company JetTime just bought two 737-800's, and wanted to hear their Livery could be made? :-)On advance than you for you help. :-)Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Actually jet time operaens 700's not 800's, but I World Line a livery A's Well :)
Hi Anders, well two or three wedels ago they bought two 800's. ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Hi Jakob, you mean two or three weeks ago?
Haha yeah, damn that autocorrect on IPhone! :-PBut of it is possible it would be nice to have! :-)Some of my former class mates from the Flight School, flies at JetTime, so that is why I know that they just bought two 800's. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Here you go guys.jettime1vk62ctufoz.jpgVery early preview, a few things still need to ab adjusted. The brown line is as good as I could get it. If anyone has an accurate configuration file for this airplane, please let me know.Cheers!

Cool Christian, that was fast !I know a few flying in Jet time, so I might be able to get some om the configs for the livery :)

Hehe, yeah that was fast! :)

Cool Christian, that was fast !I know a few flying in Jet time, so I might be able to get some om the configs for the livery :)
Nice Anders, I could also do this. :) I took it mostly here in Denmark, and the rest in Greece. :) You got anything?//Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Hehe, yeah that was fast! :)Nice Anders, I could also do this. :) I took it mostly here in Denmark, and the rest in Greece. :) You got anything?//Jakob
I am in flightschool at the moment. Passed my CPL skill test this summer. At the moment I am studying ATPL :)

I am in flightschool at the moment. Passed my CPL skill test this summer. At the moment I am studying ATPL :)
Cool nok at se andre danske piloter bruge PMDG.The livery looks great, Christian!