Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

737 livery manager?

the readme says that it can be found in the paintkits section, but I can't find the file?!greets,Johnny

uhm I know where to find the livery manager, i was wondering how we can create our own download file for our repaints, the readme says that we need to download it?

Download the paintkit, one can only presume the files you require will be in the paintkit.

Do you have SP1 installed?If yes, open the livery manager and right click on the livery you want to export.If no.... INSTALL IT! ;-)

If your looking for the file conversion programe to get a compressed PMDG livery file it can be found in the livery manager - right click your livery on the right hand side and you will find the 'export livery' option.Hope this helpsAlex

the readme says that it can be found in the paintkits section, but I can't find the file?!greets,Johnny

You need to download dxtbmp and convert the Targa's to .dds. Than copy the PMDG livery folder in FSX directory (or whichever texture you choose) change the name to (texture.xx) xx being your livery abbreviation. Add it in the aircraft.cfg file and you should be good to go. Tried to be brief. When I get home I can elaborate further

You need to download dxtbmp and convert the Targa's to .dds. Than copy the PMDG livery folder in FSX directory (or whichever texture you choose) change the name to (texture.xx) xx being your livery abbreviation. Add it in the aircraft.cfg file and you should be good to go. Tried to be brief. When I get home I can elaborate further

You just provided feedback to someone on a thread that is nearly three years old...

Kyle Rodgers

Don't know if my problem relates to Strangelove or not... But,

I have the latest sp1d pmdg ngx 737 and it incorporates a new livery manager..

Base on the tutorial, I add the paintkit file to PMDG Livery Manager through the particular NGX 737's version... In my case 800wl.

But, for me, nothing has happened. I open FSX and the version is not on the aircraft selection menu...

What gives...

I know the original livery manager worked because i tried it before the SP1D version.

Flyboy

Thanks

Base on the tutorial, I add the paintkit file to PMDG Livery Manager through the particular NGX 737's version... In my case 800wl.
But, for me, nothing has happened. I open FSX and the version is not on the aircraft selection menu...

The livery manager is deprecated (no longer in use). Everything goes through the Operations Center now.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes.. Thank you. I had tried it and thought it wasn't loading but realized that my new livery was not grouped in the aircraft menus with the PMDG Liver downloads...

It was above by the stock 737.

Guillermo