Sign in to follow this  
ianzee

PMDG Jetstream 4100

Hello out there,I have read a few articles here concerning visual interferance on the VC, but nothing sounds any thing like similiar to my problem. What I get is huge white flashing squares 1/4 of the size of the screen,moving in a rotating pattern all across the screen - never ending!Clearly I cannot fly this aircraft like this it's impossible, which is a shame. Does anyone know of this problem and how to cure or fix this. I hope so.I have a high end spec PC - ditto Screen - I'm not very technical really but would welcome any help from anyone.Thanks in advance Ian Zetland

I have had this, too when i am in window mode with 2 monitors and resized the window a few timesI fixed that with an older nvidia graphics "treiber" (Don't know english word atm)It's not a PMDG problem i think

regards

Michael Franz

Hello out there,I have read a few articles here concerning visual interferance on the VC, but nothing sounds any thing like similiar to my problem. What I get is huge white flashing squares 1/4 of the size of the screen,moving in a rotating pattern all across the screen - never ending!Clearly I cannot fly this aircraft like this it's impossible, which is a shame. Does anyone know of this problem and how to cure or fix this. I hope so.I have a high end spec PC - ditto Screen - I'm not very technical really but would welcome any help from anyone.Thanks in advanceIan Zetland
i have this sometimes what fixes for me is to reload the aircraft again solves the problem

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This situation was discuss before AND sign you full name,this rule.http://forum.avsim.n...ering-flashing/
If this was discussed before why did you ask me to send a picture? I have said I had already read the other articles here - they refer to blue triangles with lights in the middle etc etc - nothing like my problem - In any event nothing was resolved - was it? hence my post. Thanks.Ian Zetland

Because i don't know you situation(maybe is new condition),all strange "flick or flash" condition is same problem,even "shape" was different,so you just don't get understand your problem was same with those problem.Has some fix way in forum.Note:You problem i was happened before,and i was select default aircraft try to fix it,if still happen,i will restart fsx.