Sign in to follow this  
kjjj11223344

Possible bug

Whenever I complete a flight, I save the panel state and then reload it on the next flight. Recently, for the first time, I began to have s-turns, but, at first, I tried to fix them by changing the rudder trim, until I finally realized that I should disable turbulence effects. Now, every time I load a panel state, the rudder is all the way to the right or left, and I can't move it; the rudder trim says it's at zero, but when I click on the knob, the gauge update and shows the trim is either full left or full right, and thus, I have to re-trim the rudder to zero on every flight or I can't move the rudder. Anyone else experienced this, or can try to move the rudder trim, then save a panel state and load it and can tell me what happens? Thanks.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I had it happen pre sp1. I can't remember how I fixed it though.
Okay, so I might submit a ticket then since it doesn't seem to be user error but a bug.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero