Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Recommend me a VA

I'm a long year user of British Airways Virtual. I like the quality of the VA - the website management, flight schedules, routes, and Pegasus Flight Recorder - it logs your flight.I thought of expanding my horizons onto another continent.Is there someone who is known with the quality of the BAV, and would recommend me a North-American VA - I have interest in flying in my newly acquired FSDT airports, but possibly without having to overfly the whole Atlantic and continent!

I belong to this Virtual Airline. Give it a look see.www.deltava.orgHappy flying
Do you have a program from DeltaVA for online flying?

Pegasus Flight Recorder is a BAV program in which you enter your route, flight data, in which you start your flight and have to press PosRep (PositionReport) every one hour - thus having really to fly realtime.Also the Pegasus is recording your flight including how well you landed, thus giving you experience points, for either flying online or having a return leg or so. Reports are visible on the website.

Hello Srdan,You're more than welcome to join Platinum Airways. We are an off-line airline, as pilots who fool around with flight hours in the end only fool themselves. We combine an Open Skies policy (fly the mission of your choice with the aircraft of your choice at the time of your choice) with five hubs: KDFW, KEWR, CYVR, EBBR and YPPH. We also have a Destination of the Week, Relief flights and a Military component. Bst,Stijn

You can fly anywhere in the world with Phoenix Virtual Airways (http://phoenixva.org). Over 310 airlines are modeled with over 2,800 destinations. There is a custom online flight recorder (PVACARS) as well as support for FS Flight Keeper and FS Passengers.

Fly Safe!

Chuck Topinka

Director of Public Relations

Phoenix Virtual Airways

There are tons of Virtual Airlines out there.Your best bet would to visit a VA directory like VACentral or Virtual Airline List and from there you can browse through the different virtual airlines and pick a couple you like and try them out and eventually you will narrow it down to one.Happy Hunting!

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Guys, thanks for your suggestions. I looked up DeltaVA, I really like their ACARS system, they have bunch of routes, all available over ACARS, and also some other flights - gotta discover all that step by step, but it already seems like a really good VA. Time will tell.Air-Source I also registered, but it's quite confusing. The website especially... and it's not a VA really. It's more like a collection of VAs. I much prefer one VA simulating real world airline.

Air-Source IS ONE VA. It just has different Divisions to fit what you want to fly.The Scheduled Division uses RW flights.The GA Division allows you to rent a plane and fly from where the plane is currently located at.The Bid Division uses specialty flights like plane deliveries and sporting event flights.The ASHA Division provides humanitarian flights based on RW disasters that happen worldwide.You can mix and match, stick to one, use our program to record your flights, fly on VATSIM, not fly on VATSIM, hook up over Teamspeak or not.

Air-Source IS ONE VA. It just has different Divisions to fit what you want to fly.
Yes yes, that's what I ment, expressed myself a bit poorly.It still doesn't reflect a real airline. It's about the feeling here... but Jim, thanks for a warm suggestion.Maybe at some point I feel inclined to try it out...

I joined luvswava.orgI fly the ngx with them. They are the best SWA virtual airline imo. The website and booking system is top notch and the ACARS is the most advanced I've ever seen. The forum is active and they have contests and other events. The staff is really friendly too.You don't have to go through training, and you can book any SWA or Airtran route and fly it any time you want. I like that it isnt so rigid like other VAs because I fly around my life instead of living around my flying. Oh, also you can view a detailed analysis of your flight with all sorts of information. I can post a screen shot if you like.FWI, the website is undergoing maint tonight, so you might get a blank screen when accessing the site. it will be fixed soon though. Like I said, i can post screen shots of the booking system, ACARS, etc if you like.My sig banner is a link to the site.smile.png

Hi Srdan,You mentioned FSDT and what came to mind was KDFW, one of my favorite airports. American Virtual Airlines http://www.americanvirtualairlines.com/ would be a site that I would recommend based on your post. Their real world counterpart is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.

\Robert Hamlich/

I joined luvswava.orgI fly the ngx with them. They are the best SWA virtual airline imo. The website and booking system is top notch and the ACARS is the most advanced I've ever seen. The forum is active and they have contests and other events. The staff is really friendly too.You don't have to go through training, and you can book any SWA or Airtran route and fly it any time you want. I like that it isnt so rigid like other VAs because I fly around my life instead of living around my flying. Oh, also you can view a detailed analysis of your flight with all sorts of information. I can post a screen shot if you like.FWI, the website is undergoing maint tonight, so you might get a blank screen when accessing the site. it will be fixed soon though. Like I said, i can post screen shots of the booking system, ACARS, etc if you like.My sig banner is a link to the site.smile.png
Yeah, that would be cool, post what you like the most and ACARS, which I'm mostly interested at.
Hi Srdan,You mentioned FSDT and what came to mind was KDFW, one of my favorite airports. American Virtual Airlines http://www.americanv...alairlines.com/ would be a site that I would recommend based on your post. Their real world counterpart is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
Thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it, but I don't like the AA livery/looks. Also plays a role in my choice in the VA.