Sign in to follow this  
IAmThWlfMan

10 minutes is TOO short.. PERIOD..

Especially when you have to wait 5 for the program to even load.. I know that time isn't counted, it doesn't start (i have assumed) till you click OK acknowledging there is a time limit.. But as i have heard in other posts, its true that you can spend 5 minutes simply taxiing.. Control tweaking, calibrating, and then checking in the sim can take a lot of time as well.. I would assume/hope that when you are in menu's you aren't subtracting from your time limit, but messing around in the sim confirming your controls have been adjusted properly can take several minutes..OH WAIT, now you have to restart, your time limit has expired..We are not asking for unlimited, or several hours.. But 30 minutes to a SINGLE hour would be great.. The size of the area we can explore is already limited (which i understand why), so give us some more time to explore it..PLEASE!!!!!!

The settings you make for joystick etc... on the first session are remembered on subsequent sessions. Also, as per my other post, if you let autopilot fly your plane, you can explore away indefiniately without time limit.. It's not a solution, but an effective workaround. The only thing locked out after 10 minutes are your manual pitch/roll/yaw inputs. Everything else remains fully functional.