Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

AKESOFT Valencia-X problem?

Hi guys.I installed great free-ware scenery of Valencia from http://www.ake-airlines.es/akesoft/LEVC-X/After applying Update 1.01 I lost holding point lines. Instead of yellow line I have grey area without texture.I'm sure that this happened after installing update.As I read in manual, after installing 1.01 update, You just copy all texture and scenery files to old directory overwriting old files.Can somebody check please.Thanks

I can confirm that - the update has a blank grey texture instead of the hold-short lines. I have reverted to v1.0 for the time being.

Graeme Butler

Thanks Graeme.If we could found which texture is for holdshort lines, then the problem will be solved.Only that file from update will be skipped.RegardsEdin

Hey Guys,I downloaded the AKESOFT VALENCIA-X-FS9.exe via the "regular" slow procedure but my AVIRA virus scanner reported aTrojan within this file. It's name is "TR/Dropper.Gen". So I discarded it as advised.Any comments ?Hans

Hey Guys,I downloaded the AKESOFT VALENCIA-X-FS9.exe via the "regular" slow procedure but my AVIRA virus scanner reported aTrojan within this file. It's name is "TR/Dropper.Gen". So I discarded it as advised.Any comments ?Hans
Depends how important it is to you. It isn't unknown for false alarms to be given and I have seen many a developer give bad advice to turn of anti-virus during installation. Your caution is sensible, you could submit to site like this:http://v.virscan.org...ropper.Gen.htmland if that reports it clean I would then put it to your antivirus supplier (as both a double-check and also to get them to correct their analysis system).I have encountered one file with a genuine virus within (not off this site), so the possibility can't be ruled out.John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Sadly John, after the AVSIM hack you are right that we can't rule out any possibilities... sad.png I guess every crop has an apple with a worm in it somewhere. (I know, lousy pun but I think we all know what I mean...) After being in this hobby since FS95 I have encountered hundreds of wonderful people - but there's a few lurking out there who are that proverbial "worm." In this case I am sure the Antivirus program is a false alarm - but who knows anymore....Cheers mateIan

I tried this scenery but my landing AI are sunk into the ground. The planes that are already at the airport are fine but landing planes sink into the ground (up to the engines) once they land.

HiDid You put LEVC_ADE9_ADE_ALT.BGL in to:FS9SceneryWorldscenery
Yes it is there.