Sign in to follow this  
Netlaks

737-800 NGX Tutorial Part TWO

It was promised that Tutorial PART TWO for 737-800 NGX would appear soon.And what's up? Where is it?What have I payed for?

You paid for the ngx.2nd tutorial will be along whenever they get it ready

It was promised that Tutorial PART TWO for 737-800 NGX would appear soon.And what's up? Where is it?What have I payed for?
Your very first post IMO lucks a bit of grip.

I'm waiting for the Tutorial #2 either. Especially because I"m really interested in the Innsbruck approach :(

Your very first post IMO lucks a bit of grip.
and lacks a signature/name

Hi,and lack of "hello" and "thank you".They are working on it, so release has never been so close. It will be out when ... il will be out. PMDG general policy. There are tons of NGX turorials out there, even on youtube.

I have spent a great deal of time watching the tutorials on youtube, some better than others, Part of the process of learning to fly was a ton of ground training before leaving the ground. Step by step tutorials are nice but part of the allure of these aircraft for me is the need to learn how to set up and fly the aircraft from checklists as is done on the flight deck of all aircrafts.I know what I "paid", not payed, for and it is one fine product. I personally would rather wait for the 777 than another tutorial. Nice to have? yes, need to have? no.Just my two cents....Thanks PMDG

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

You paid for a great aircraft - full stop!The tutorials have a lot of hidden work behind them to ensure that they are of good quality and accuracy, so a little patience goes a long way.They are also doing these on their free time, so a little appreciation please.They will be ready when the're ready.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

If you are this worked up about a tutorial, I wonder how you felt when they where working on the actual peice of software...

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Ryan has mentioned several times that he is working on this tutorial on his own time. If you can point me to another company where the employees do that, then feel free to continue being nasty to PMDG. Otherwise, please be patient and you will be rewarded. There's lots of other stuff to learn on the NGX, and there's at least one other killer tutorial out there (200+ pages).

Maybe it's better if they do a video tutorial instead of a PDF, it's much more easy to understand, I hope that they will promote such media to understand better technique on all phase of the flight mostly descent blum.gif .

Just wondering WHY did you paid for a software that miss the tutorial part 2...Why don't you waited to buy it (and it was announced only few time ago)And basically:What a tutorial will change in the simulation (as you paid for the aircraft simulation + the manuals already out)Why people cannot wait until the things are finished, You want all and all now, try to think at the work that others are doing.PMDG team is working on the 777, and people already ask when it will be releasedPMDG team is working on the Sp1c, and people are continuing to ask when it will be releasedPMDG team is working on the tutorial part 2, and as far as I know it was asked for help around a week ago.Now, why cannot wait a day or a week? what changes? Are you not able to fly the plane without the tutorial part 2? Maybe you must start to read the manuals that you already paid for.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

dro0141l.jpg

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos