Sign in to follow this  
Can Acar

HELP! I'm buying this tonight, COMMENT PLS!

Cooler Master HAF RC-912 Plus Cooler Master GX 80+ Plus Bronz 750W Single Rail INTEL Core i5-2500K LGA 1155 6MB 3.3GHz Asus P8Z68-V Pro Intel 1155 Soket DDR3 USB3 SATA3 ATX B3 Geil Enhance Corsa 8GB 1600MHz CL9 Dual Channel Kit (2x4GB) MSI GTX580 Twin FrozR II OC 1536MB DDR5 384 Bit Pci Ekspres WD Caviar Black 1 TB 7200 RPM 64 MB 3,5" SATA III DISK (WD1002FAEX) HP S2331a 23" 5ms Full HD Wide Screen Lcd Monitor (WR743AA)

I'd suggest a keyboard with comma or carriage return keys would be useful to add to the shopping list. Just%20Kidding.gifSeriously the one thing you haven't mentioned which is quite important is the OS you intend to run that monster on. With that much memory 64 bit would be essential.Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

What are we commenting on if he is already going to buy it? He could give us more time instead of saying "I am buying this tonight please give me feedback"

System looks good to me though I'm partial to Corsair cases and power supplies. (I'd get the 600T and the AX850 PSU) Get a good cooler for that 2500K too, don't try to OC with the stock one.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You could also treat yourself to a better monitor. Your GPU costs you more then the monitor it is displaying on.

System looks good to me though I'm partial to Corsair cases and power supplies. (I'd get the 600T and the AX850 PSU) Get a good cooler for that 2500K too, don't try to OC with the stock one.
GOOD ADVICE here! It worked for me, thanks again Ryan. I'm getting around 70-80 fps in cruise everywhere, and no less than 25 fps at add-on airports!