Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

milviz f15

go to sim-outhouse and read up on reactions.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I wonder if its as awesome as the T-38a. The T-38a is a work of art and a hidden gem. I love the way she flies, old and temperamental.

If I may, it's good. The FDE is by the same guy. The code is by a different team lead but a very good one nonetheless... Visually, it's as good as the T-38. Systems wise, it's close but add in weapons and radar and it's pretty cool. There are some limitations but, overall, given the price point, it's a nice little toy. We are sticking with the 39.99 for now... I think it's a fair price for what you are getting... Check it out. (USE THE COUPON!!!)30 day money back guarantee...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

If I may, it's good. The FDE is by the same guy. The code is by a different team lead but a very good one nonetheless... Visually, it's as good as the T-38. Systems wise, it's close but add in weapons and radar and it's pretty cool. There are some limitations but, overall, given the price point, it's a nice little toy. We are sticking with the 39.99 for now... I think it's a fair price for what you are getting... Check it out. (USE THE COUPON!!!)30 day money back guarantee...
is it up there with the VRS superbug ?Thanks

I can't and won't answer that.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I read up on other simmers' opinins on other sites. As it is :a:) the milviz f15, at the current price of $39.99 (on sale) is only $4.96 cheaper than the vrs superbug at full price.b)the vrs superbug is more accurate and more detailed.c)Unless you really want this particular plane, get the vrs superbug!my 0.2

Thing is, the VRS can't actually shoot it's missile and destroy AI's or in MP, other players planes (F-15E's). It also can't drop it's bombs and have them explode and leave smoke trails.... all in free flight.Obviously, I will add the caveat "yet".... but right NOW if you want to shoot up stuff, and actually DO what the E does in real life, the Milviz F-15E is your only choice...

There is a 30 day money back guarantee... :(

I read up on other simmers' opinins on other sites. As it is :a:) the milviz f15, at the current price of $39.99 (on sale) is only $4.96 cheaper than the vrs superbug at full price.b)the vrs superbug is more accurate and more detailed.c)Unless you really want this particular plane, get the vrs superbug!my 0.2
I have the VRS, as well as the Milviz T-38, Lotus L-39, Iris F-22, and Iris F-14. I wish there were some good military heavies done to the level of the VRS or Milviz products, especially the C-5 or C-17. I will definitely be picking up this F-15 when I have my FSX computer put back together.

and the price is now locked at 39.99.We are looking at some heavies... I particularly like the C-5... We have some GA to do first though... B-55, and a tube or two...

and the price is now locked at 39.99.We are looking at some heavies... I particularly like the C-5... We have some GA to do first though... B-55, and a tube or two...
That is great to hear, I would purchase a C-5 from you in a heartbeat if it was similar in quality to the T-38A.

That is great to hear, I would purchase a C-5 from you in a heartbeat if it was similar in quality to the T-38A.
Same here. If they do the C-5 I'll buy it right away.