Sign in to follow this  
benclark

Cessna 510 Citation Mustang Flightplans Package Released!

I have just released the first version of my new Cessna 510 Citation Mustang plans for the fabulous maxflight-AI model.These flightplans are based upon data collected from Flightaware.com and in 75% of cases flights are performed at the real time on the real day of the week that they actually happened. The remaining flights are real but hours may have been moved forwards or back and/or the day operated on may be different simply to enable the data to fit into the limited 1 week scope of the flightsim AI engine.You can find and download the pack from my website at http://www.realbigtree.com along with all my other plans and repaints.If you have not already done so I recommend that you install the Ultimate GA pack of plans too - citation_mustang_package.zip on AVSIM.With the addition of my plans you can have all Canadian Mustangs airborne and a number of American mustangs too. This will be an ongoing work and will ultimately produce a package adding all Canadian and N registered Mustang's that can be tracked to your sim, somewhere around 200 aircraft! Keep your eyes peeled on my website for regular future updates and other aircraft packs to come out.

Just a quick update, my website is currently down as it appears the host I chose couldn't cope with the visitors my site had recieved so I have just set up a new host tonight which won't have any problems. Please allow a couple of days for me to get everything back up again but it'll be coming along with some more plans including brand new Air Baltic plans!

Ok well version 1.1 is live. This update more than doubles my original work adding 44 aircraft making nearly 1000 flights each week to over 300 airports! Download it from my website here - http://realbigtree.com/