Sign in to follow this  
flightdeckjedi

My rig's for NGX

Hi guys!Here is my new setting for the NGX.Rigs1.jpgRigs2.jpgRigs3.jpgRigs4.jpgRigs5.jpgRigs7.jpgRigs6.jpgThanks!

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Your electricity bill should be scary anyway nice rig indeed, you are under FBI investigation since now.

i dont think i could keep up with all the screens

Mine is also similar, with kepboard on top of the yoke, throttles on top of desk.Jfriz

Is that Aivlasoft EFB ON THE LEFT?Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Yeah, after some changes, this is the best setup for me..

Is that Aivlasoft EFB ON THE LEFT?Wayne
Yes it is, better than manually looking for the charts..Rolling%20Eyes.gif

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Very nice setup you got there. Do you happen to be a Vatsim SUP? Otherwise I'm guessing you prefer to fly off the Vatsim network aside from the controller clients you have open. Regardless, it looks fun to play with. happy.pngCheers, Nate.

Hi Nate,Im only flying & controlling on IVAO and yes, IVAO SUP.Greetings