Sign in to follow this  
jjjallen

FeelThere Phenom

Yes and no... the plane looks and flies just fine, but the G1000is a re-skinned FSX G1000 which is quite a long way from the excellentG1000 in the Mustang or even the pretty nice G1000 in the Victory.

Bert

Ahhhh,I knew their was a catch!!Big Grin.gif

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

that is really to bad.. I was really wanting/hoping for this one, but if it is dumbed down alot not sure it would be worth it..

Ciao!

Like Burt said the Victory has a nice G1000 and is a gas to fly on AP but landings have the butterfly effect (over pitch) and taxiing is a real chore with the castor steering.I have a new system and may give the Mustang a try again as it is a very well done bird.Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Like Burt said the Victory has a nice G1000 and is a gas to fly on AP but landings have the butterfly effect (over pitch) and taxiing is a real chore with the castor steering.I have a new system and may give the Mustang a try again as it is a very well done bird.Cheersjja
The Victory is nice, but the Mustang is on a class of its own.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I find the Feel-There Phenom 100 to be one of the better aircraft designed for the Flight Sim. It's the first VLJ that you have to learn to fly and reading the manuals is a must as you will not be able to fly it by just switching on the Batts etc and fly.Althought it says it is an LE version that only means it is not a direct copy of the real aircraft as far as all the bells and tinsel. It is built to be fun to fly. I was a bit down hearted the first time I tried, but after reading the manual I found this to be the first VLJ that you have to really learn to fly with more knowledge having to be learnt like the real world with learning curves..As far as I am concerned well done Feel-There for making an aircraft that is both a pleasure and fun to fly.

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"