Sign in to follow this  
fabman67

Anyone Try ND Art's Bk117 Helo on the Xplane 10 Demo?

Hi,I have the BK117 and when I try to fly it in the Xplane 10 Demo I get an error message stating the the airfoil.acf needs to be updatedHas anyone else seen this problem?

To correct that problem, go to Plane-maker and run the "Airfoils Batch"!

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

h2, unfortunately, that doesn't always work.I have to completely rebuild the airfoils for the Duchess. It won't even open in Planemaker.Fun times loom ahead.

G,It worked for me I'm flying it.However the AP isn't acting correctly, but hand-flying it is a dream anyway.Thanks for the heads-up.I didn't load my Dutchess yet, was waiting for my disks. Now I have to wait for you to fix it anyway. :)Fun times indeed!

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 4080 | W10 Pro | Samsung 32" 4K TV 

G,It worked for me I'm flying it.However the AP isn't acting correctly, but hand-flying it is a dream anyway.Thanks for the heads-up.I didn't load my Dutchess yet, was waiting for my disks. Now I have to wait for you to fix it anyway. :)Fun times indeed!
Sent you a PM.

To correct that problem, go to Plane-maker and run the "Airfoils Batch"!
Thanks a million.... I'll try that.