I ordered a new Delli7-2600 8MB Cache,3.4GHz12GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHZ-41.5 TB Performance RAID 0 (2x750GB SATA 3Gb/s 7200 RPM HDDSNVIDIA GTX 560TiSound Blaster Platinum video cardWindows 7 UltimateAm I going to have any problems ie, RAID 0?Also once I reinstall FSX; can I paste the copied FSX I currently have overwriting the new install, or will I have to reinstall all of the add ons UTX GEX Active sky, airports, 3rd party aircraft etc.

I ordered a new Delli7-2600 8MB Cache,3.4GHz12GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHZ-41.5 TB Performance RAID 0 (2x750GB SATA 3Gb/s 7200 RPM HDDSNVIDIA GTX 560TiSound Blaster Platinum video cardWindows 7 UltimateAm I going to have any problems ie, RAID 0?Also once I reinstall FSX; can I paste the copied FSX I currently have overwriting the new install, or will I have to reinstall all of the add ons UTX GEX Active sky, airports, 3rd party aircraft etc.
You won't be able to overclock, which is real shame with SB CPUs.RAID shouldn't give you any trouble - though it's quite nonsense with FSX. You should be running two separate HDDs - one Windows, one FSX.Don't expect much from non-OCed 2600 (non-K as you write).I'd recommend you reinstall. You can port over (some addons have to be reinstalled), but this also requires lots of knowledge to do properly.

Will the 2600 give me any performance increase over my current Intel Quad 4 2.4 processor with 4GB ram

Yeah, that indeed it will.
So I can assume that by purchasing an i7-2600 and not the overclocked version I will be more than happy with performance hopefully into Flight.

Absolutely, but you're missing out on all the fun of tuning your PC! Overclocking is so easy on the new Sandy Bridge setups, even a caveman can do it!...The performance WILL be better, though.

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Absolutely, but you're missing out on all the fun of tuning your PC! Overclocking is so easy on the new Sandy Bridge setups, even a caveman can do it!...The performance WILL be better, though.
I know; but my budget and this weekends pricing took me to th i7-2600 with 12 GBddr3. With my old system(Current system is Quad core 2.4) I get avg of up to 10 FPS sliders all the way to the right except traffic and water in Urban areas and 25-35 in rural areas with payware aircraft,Whats your guess as far as FPS with the new system?

I know; but my budget and this weekends pricing took me to th i7-2600 with 12 GBddr3. With my old system(Current system is Quad core 2.4) I get avg of up to 10 FPS sliders all the way to the right except traffic and water in Urban areas and 25-35 in rural areas with payware aircraft,Whats your guess as far as FPS with the new system?
Best case scenario double with same settings.

Best case scenario double with same settings.
Thanks, Then I have something to look forward to after the pain of reinstalling everything.