Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

RTWR 2012 Signup

This post is for all ,Veterans, previous competitors and most Importantly new recruits who fancy trying a part of flight simulation with a competitive and "adrenaline inducing " continuous flight around the world with fun, friendly ,helpful , likeminded FS fans with the ultimate goal of flying around the world non-stop , as a team , as quickly and cleanly as we can in a variety of different Aircraft . Full details can be found herehttp://www.fsrtwrace.com/index.htm .The Race generally starts the first Weekend following Valentines Day 14th FebAny queries or questions not covered in the comprehensive Round the World website can be asked and answered on the Questions and Answers thread here :)All who wish to express an interest in helping Avsim win this prized title are welcome to register that interest here :)please state the following in your post :-( Callsign ) post nickname( Flightsim version ) FS9 or FSX or both( Experience in Flightsim ) A/C types flown and preferred( Timezone =/- UTC ) Vital to have a roster of Pilots from around the GlobeThis is a competitive , fun and exhilarating Event which you will never forget :) Lets bring the Tornado Trophy home to Avsim

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

You beat me to it Jeff, I was gonna post this last night but forgot. :)Checking in for RTW2012(Callsign) epwatson (Eamonn - pronounced 'Ay - mun')(Flightsim version) FSX - Stopped using FS9 2 years ago(Experience in Flightsim) anything that flies (no helicopters) Veteran RTWR member since 2005(Timezone =/- UTC) -5

spacer.png

Checking in for 2012(Callsign) Jeff - Man on Fire( Flightsim version ) FSX( Experience in Flightsim ) Vet Racer, Fly Anything( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC -5 Arlington, VirginiaI will be taking the race week off as usual

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I'm in - as always :)Callsign: svenks Version: FSXExperience: Veteran, flyes anything with fixed wingsTimezone: UTC+1 (Copenhagen, Denmark)Avalability: Race start - race end :)Sven Sorensen, EKCH

I’m in:( Callsign ) Vicious( Flightsim version ) FSX( Experience ) Veteran; Everything including choppers( Timezone ) UTC -8 San Diego, CA( Availability ) 24/7 for the weekend; 0200Z – 1000Z the remainder of the weekLooking forward to another great event!!Vicious

Looking forward to another exciting round of racing and race preparation.Callsign: HighmikePlatform: Both FS9 and FSXExperience: Old hand: I love my tail draggers, but I got the Epic Dynasty and the Citation X just for racing.Timezone: Zulu +11 (Australian EDST)

Mike Beckwith

Callsign: DarkCharizma (or DC most of the time ;) )Platform: FSXExperience: Veteran, will fly just about anythingTimezone: UTC+1Availability: We'll see, I will be doing my Master's thesis in the spring, so I'm not sure of how much time I will have. I will be racing at least during the weekend and evenings, for sure!

Looking forward to oh-12 :-)Callsign - spokes2112 (aircraft MP chat, Roman on TS)Platform - FS9 & FSXExperience - A novice veteran? 4th? year racing. No choppers.. YetTimezone - UTC-6 (Green Bay,WI. USA)Availability - should be 24/7 minus a few hours for naps LOL!Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

( Callsign ) Bry( Platform ) FSX( Experience ) Vet Racer , Fly anything , anytime( Timezone ) UTC , Zulu , GMT +0 Londinium( Availability ) Yes 24/7 whenever needed

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Of course, I'm in...Callsign: StoneC0ld (or Dave)Platform: whichever is required for the aircraft I need to flyExperience: Every RTWR to date, fly anything, anywhere, anytime (except helos)Timezone: GMT-6Availability: As of right now, approximately 15:00-02:00 GMT-6 local time, 24/7 if I take time off work..

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Checking in for RTW2012(Callsign) JockHA ((Flightsim version) FSX(Experience in Flightsim) anything except Jumbos, incl helicopters, RTWR member since 2008(Timezone =/- UTC) +1 (Copenhagen, Denmark) Avalability: All week, if my PC will the same.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

I'm in....( Callsign ) CavalierDuck( Flightsim version ) FS9( Experience in Flightsim ) 20+years flight sim, all fixed-wing aircraft OK and I'm working on helos; joined for RTWR 2011( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC 0 / GMTAvailability: due to a slight scheduling booboo might not be available till later on 18 Feb; all day 19th, 20th/21st should be OK unless I can't avoid working....

Hello gentleman.( Callsign ) Buzz( Flightsim version ) FS9 (Do have X)( Experience in Flightsim ) Veteran - ( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC -7Availability: Mostly On and some off during weekend days (coincides with Presidents Day Hockey Tournament)taking 3 days off from work Monday through Wednesday.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

( Callsign ) arrvoo( Flightsim version ) FSX (can install FS9 for specific needs)( Experience in Flightsim ) Veteran in every sense of the word( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC. Going to be difficult to get time off work this time as I'm using up the majority of my holidays for wedding in May. Hoping to get 2 or 3 days but not guarenteed

Harv.png?dl=1

Wedding????Whatdayamean??Surely the bride bride can see some things are far more important!:) /Sven