Sign in to follow this  
eassouad

Unable to order 737 NGX Manuals - Shipment details PB

Keep getting following message when I try to order some 737 NGX manuals, hence I am stuck and cannotorder !!! What is the reason ?No shipping rates were returned for your order. The shipping provider's server may be unavailable at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact the store administrator.Elie

Ha. Brought back some old (4 months) memories.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/344558-printing-ngx-documentation/page__p__2068211__hl__printing__fromsearch__1#entry2068211Elie (no last name?) just keep trying. I don't know where you live, but sometimes the shipping is spotty and the shipping websites are even worse. PMDG uses a lot of different shippers from around the world, I'm sure. If you can't get anything by tomorrow, I'd submit a support ticket. I'm sure there must be some way for them to get your money.Good Luck

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I have been trying for the last 24 hours ! What is going wrong at PMDG ? How can I contact the Store Administrator ? Many thanks for help and assistance.

I have been trying for the last 24 hours and still it does not work !!! How can I get hold of the Store Administrator as mentioned in the message ?Many thanks

I have been trying for the last 24 hours and still it does not work !!! How can I get hold of the Store Administrator as mentioned in the message ?Many thanks
Didn´t you read what Dennis wrote?He said submit a ticket to PMDG/ Leffe

You have to put your name and surname below your post, as a signature.Assuming " Many thanks " is not your real name :(

I just changed my order from a selections of PMDG 737 NGX manuals to a complete set.Suddenly the same shipment address was accepted with a choice between UPS and FedEx !!!!Funny enough I wonder what is behind such a policy ???? !!!!Can Leffe tell me how to submit a ticket ?In any case Many Thanks for your assistance and help !!!Elie ASSOUAD

I just changed my order from a selections of PMDG 737 NGX manuals to a complete set.Suddenly the same shipment address was accepted with a choice between UPS and FedEx !!!!Funny enough I wonder what is behind such a policy ???? !!!!Elie ASSOUAD
Clever capitalists.http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg