Sign in to follow this  
tull

GTS 450 graphics card any good for FSX?

Just tryin to build a pc as cheap as poss...thanks for your adviceRegards Paul

Regards

Paul EGCC

Not sure Daz, I think it would be 1152x 1080?? It's a 21 inch monitor I have, it's just that this card is 100 pounds cheaper than some of the ones you guys posted last night, I am just trying to keep the price down you see, it's a bugger really because I want that performance and I know you get what you pay for for sure, could do to win the lotto then it would be easier wouldn't it! Thanks DazRegardsPaul

Regards

Paul EGCC

You'll be fine if you don't abuse AA. You can always upgrade that GPU later down the road if you need to.What other parts are you getting in the end?

Well not sure, defo a Intel Core i5 2500K processor & defo an NVidia graphics card, I found someone to build it for me and I emailed them all the spec you sent me last night and they are pricing it all up but also looking at alternatives too, so when I have the full list before I take the plunge I will post everything on here and maybe you can tell me yes or no and thanks again for your input, it's most helpful because I am not exactly clued up on thus hardware jargon etc, but I am determined to be patient and get the right machine with my budget in mind. RegardsPaul

Regards

Paul EGCC

How much does a GTS 450 cost? You can get a GTX 550Ti for £95 from Amazon UK.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png