Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Geek

Video -- A321 Landing in Innsbruck with Snow

I liked the video but would have preferred adding a spot view or a cockpit view, or both. What is all the noise in the background? Is it supposed to be people talking in the cabin? Thanks for a great video. Bob.

Looks pretty good to me, though I prefer those made using photoscenery.IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Anybody have any tips on how to improve my videos?Aaron G.
Don't change a thing! That one really captured the 'can't wait to get off this bloody aeroplane after three boring hours watching the wing' feeling....LOL.gif

Don't change a thing! That one really captured the 'can't wait to get off this bloody aeroplane after three boring hours watching the wing' feeling....LOL.gif
Thanks, I have uploaded a video with the PMDG J41 landing in London City, just go to my YouTube channel to view it. It is a different format but I have more of the format you like coming so feel free to subscribe.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7jjoYAb0I&list=UUrwTMFlMaTBhPxxyZt_2Huw&index=1&feature=plpp_videoAaron G.

LOL!!!!! LOL.gif

Alexander Alonso

Nice video. One thing though which clearly shows a major weakness of FSX and FS9, snow with broken clouds in the sky, geez.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Nice effort but really boring. If I wanted to look out the window at innsbruck, I'd take a flight. The video showed nothing of the surrounding scenery except that view. Nothing of the airport or the approach. It was just a nice video of a wing moving through a slight snowstorm.Sorry, but you asked. IMHO you get an A for effort, an A for execution but a D for composition.Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Nice effort but really boring. If I wanted to look out the window at innsbruck, I'd take a flight. The video showed nothing of the surrounding scenery except that view. Nothing of the airport or the approach. It was just a nice video of a wing moving through a slight snowstorm.Sorry, but you asked. IMHO you get an A for effort, an A for execution but a D for composition.Vic
Thanks, critical feedback is always welcomed. I well make some cinematic videos of airports soon.Aaron G.

Look forward to seeing them Aaron

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Thanks, critical feedback is always welcomed. I well make some cinematic videos of airports soon.Aaron G.
Good! I wasn't trying to be rude - just my observations. I look forward to your other offerings.Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

My biggest critisism would be the low frame rate and the extreme microstutters. It really makes the videos unbearable to watch.If it's because of the video recorder and/or youtube, consider other alternatives. Otherwise you have some fun FSX tweaking to do :)

Wing views get realy boring reall quick, at least you didnt do that " music thing", i think you need more cockpit views, maybe even an external shot from the rear, one from the tarmac showing the approach,, Find some online ATC and throw it in when doing cockpit view,

My biggest critisism would be the low frame rate and the extreme microstutters. It really makes the videos unbearable to watch.If it's because of the video recorder and/or youtube, consider other alternatives. Otherwise you have some fun FSX tweaking to do :)
It is the video recorder. I achieved a solid 38FPS during the approach however when recording my FPS drop to around 18-19FPS. Will try to find a more FPS friendly recorder.
Wing views get realy boring reall quick, at least you didnt do that " music thing", i think you need more cockpit views, maybe even an external shot from the rear, one from the tarmac showing the approach,, Find some online ATC and throw it in when doing cockpit view,
I am uploading a video several different views. I hope you enjoyed the PMDG J41 landing in London City.Aaron G.