Sign in to follow this  
flightdeckjedi

Another NGX Shoots

Hi guys,Just want a share another NGX shoots while flying online.2-20.jpg1-29.jpgSorry, i closed the FO display off since im only flying alone here..LOLThanks guys!

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

whats the writing about under the autopilot area?nices pics BTW , you can really see the finger marks on the flight display glass !

whats the writing about under the autopilot area?nices pics BTW , you can really see the finger marks on the flight display glass !
Ya I never noticed that before, of course I never have been looking in that view.

But why there is any finger marks? I mean who touches displays in real life? :(

Nice picsI can't bear having fingermarks and dust on my monitors. The FMC desperately needs a 'Clean Displays' option under the 'Maintenance' menu :)

Nice pics! I can't post screenshots of my NGX from that angle. So much gum stuck down there already...

Nice picsI can't bear having fingermarks and dust on my monitors. The FMC desperately needs a 'Clean Displays' option under the 'Maintenance' menu :)
Agreed.. I dont mind having a "USED" look in the airplane, look a bit worn, etc.. However let us run a wipe over those displays, at the right angle with the sun shining on them, its dirty.. :)

spacer.png

Those 2 images are really nice. I love the used dirty looks of those DUs in the 737Applause.gif .I sometimes do this, when getting bored in cruise, I mean looking close, in diffr angels, when thelights floats from the exactly right direction.It´s also very easy to do this, if using EZdok in pan mode with YOKE Hatand using number arrow keys and button page up and down.You can go really close, to every little corner you wish./ Leffe

Thanks guys!

whats the writing about under the autopilot area?
I also not aware about the text, but i guess its is a product signature? LOL

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Agreed.. I dont mind having a "USED" look in the airplane, look a bit worn, etc.. However let us run a wipe over those displays, at the right angle with the sun shining on them, its dirty.. :)
That'd be a very neat feature, though I wouldn't use it. I love the effect.
But why there is any finger marks? I mean who touches displays in real life? ohmy.png
Apparently you've never experienced a flight school plane, an aircraft on the line at most airlines, or met some of the dummies who touch screens with their greasy fingers. A student at the flight school got the "#####?" look the other day when he decided it was okay to push on the display screen of the GNS430. Airline pilots and renters are rough on equipment...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules