Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK756 EPGD-EKCH / OY-KKO

My first real flight with with my new repaint OY-KKO Harald Viking..SK756 Gdansk to Copenhagengallery_90_84_66126.jpggallery_90_84_39598.jpggallery_90_84_2965.jpggallery_90_84_121546.jpggallery_90_84_89778.jpggallery_90_84_96813.jpggallery_90_84_137508.jpggallery_90_84_29974.jpggallery_90_84_168531.jpggallery_90_84_78593.jpg

Great job Niclas, some of the best FS9 work I've seen....of course we cannot forget Ed's contributions to this sim! Darryl

excellent shots again, always wondered how the north is (climate and people wise) - (I'm from Germany, so we are rather close)

Something makes me thinking that you like this old SAS design...But I don´t know what makes me thinking that!!! ;Big Grin:

Thanks as usual Edna im%20Not%20Worthy.gif...Thanks Stian!

excellent shots again, always wondered how the north is (climate and people wise) - (I'm from Germany, so we are rather close)
Thanks Darthy..our climate is like at the North Pole, we live in igloos and have polar bears on the streets LMAO.gif ... just kidding, sorry ;). I live in Gothenburg, which is located in the southern part of Sweden and I think the weather here are just like in Germany, I mean we are almost neighbours ;). Summer is hot and nice but now it´s winter.. but no snow yet, just rain and windy sad.png. Do you have plans to come and visit us?
Something makes me thinking that you like this old SAS design...But I don´t know what makes me thinking that!!! ;Big Grin:
Now I do not understand what you mean Nail%20Biting.gifhahaha

Thanks as usual Edna im%20Not%20Worthy.gif...Thanks Stian!Thanks Darthy..our climate is like at the North Pole, we live in igloos and have polar bears on the streets LMAO.gif ... just kidding, sorry ;). I live in Gothenburg, which is located in the southern part of Sweden and I think the weather here are just like in Germany, I mean we are almost neighbours ;). Summer is hot and nice but now it´s winter.. but no snow yet, just rain and windy sad.png. Do you have plans to come and visit us?Now I do not understand what you mean Nail%20Biting.gifhahaha
nope, in the future perhaps, I've planned to spend my next summer in tel aviv :(

Thanks guys!!

Great job Niclas, some of the best FS9 work I've seen....of course we cannot forget Ed's contributions to this sim! Darryl
Thanks Darryl!!..I appreciate it
Just love that retro livery. ' beware the Viking invader' LOL.gif
Hahaha yeah..watch out for the vikings Alien.gif