Sign in to follow this  
CPT.KRISTIAN

Webisode 4

Webisode 4 is away what would that mean ??????
It means that Flight will have a Bermuda triangle sucking gauges and also web episodes.

I really can't see why they would remove content since the site is seriously lacking content.

Guest jahman

It may mean some Flight feature in Webisode 4 will not be in the final product.Cheers,- jahman.

That's speculation... But it is educated speculation. If Microsoft learned anything from the last versions 'artist conception,' it's that the hardcore simmers notice everything and will hold it to form at release time.

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Thought that was the one that showed the trees swaying really good so I assume that is a feature they will ditch this go around.

Thought that was the one that showed the trees swaying really good so I assume that is a feature they will ditch this go around.
The trees swaying can be seen in Webisode 3 and 2 (2 if you really look hard at the very beginning)

Brandon Filer

Just noticed that Webisode 4 is back on the Flight website??? huh.png

Someone must have goofed, and that resulted in it being temporarily off the site. It was technically still available though...on the MS showcase website.

Brandon Filer

Conspiracy theories abound... for naught.What's next LOL.gif

Just noticed that Webisode 4 is back on the Flight website??? huh.png
Yep, maybe a mistake.I take the chance for a question :Do you all believe that the numbers on the nav radio of the biplane are fake like stickies or maybe someone of them will work in on-off position only ?

That's the cockpit of the Maule you're referring to. And I bet those radios work as good or even better than in FSX Big Grin.gif

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

That's the cockpit of the Maule you're referring to. And I bet those radios work as good or even better than in FSX Big%20Grin.gif
At the moment they work as good as your imagination imagines them to work.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.