Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Johnson

IRIS is going to release a F-15E for FSX

Let me ask you, did you ever want to combine the IRIS F-16D's systems and performance with the Aerosoft F-16's visuals? Well that is exactly what they did, they have researched this plane from top to bottom, coded all of the proper systems in, and with Tim Taylor who did the Aerosoft F-16, also modeled their F-15E. They have put together a complete and accurate F-15E Strike Eagle that is not only very nice to look at but will actually function like the real world counterpart.

And Milviz doesnt? Just curious....

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

And Milviz doesnt? Just curious....
Not from the screenshots and what people are saying.To many inaccuracies and low quality with bad frame rates.

Jonathon, we know you are with Milviz, maybe you should post on their thread please.....and stay there!!!

I am fine with having both MILVIZ and IRIS. It seems like whenever there are multiple developers producing the exact same plane there are always variations in fundamental aspects and give and take for the customer, i.e. sound quality in one vs. vc in the other or exterior modeling accuracy vs. detailed systems. As far as the F-16s are concerned, can you compare the performance accuracy between the Aerosoft F-16C to the IRIS F-16D. I know one provided performance variation based on PW and GE engines, With the F-15Es will both have droppable ordnance and fuel tanks Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Keith Guillory

the best reaction on this topic is the one from Jason..................... i'll back him up........

WOW!! Sweet!! Very much looking forward to this one.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick