Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

bmi baby texture?

Avsim file librarySearch :BMIBABY ngxAll cradit to Marcelo Fabian Veneziale

Yeah they do but they also have the 600- 700 new generation my friend.. Infact they have one with winglets aswell i have seen one at EMA

Hi Just out of curiosty, I did a search on airliners.net for BMi Baby 737-600 and couldn't find any. Even did a search on the BMI Baby web page, all thay say they have are 300/400/500 models, no mention of a 600/700 model in their fleet. I would love it if they did I could then use that repaint. Cheers Shaun

Hi Just out of curiosty, I did a search on airliners.net for BMi Baby 737-600 and couldn't find any. Even did a search on the BMI Baby web page, all thay say they have are 300/400/500 models, no mention of a 600/700 model in their fleet. I would love it if they did I could then use that repaint. Cheers Shaun
look at youtube, they have couple of videos, cheers mate

Yeah guys my error there for some reason i thought i had seen them on other series of 737. im wrong it is just the 300 500 etc..I guess we use it on the ngx 600 -700 because it looks very simular not sure if this is right but aint the 600 700 the new gen version of the old 300 -500 :)Regards Steve ....

Yeah they do but they also have the 600- 700 new generation my friend.. Infact they have one with winglets aswell i have seen one at EMA
Hi Steve, I was at EGNX last week and I noticed a lot more Jet 2 aircraft are based there now, do you know if any of them are 737 NG600/700/800,s?By the way it will be awesome when we get Gary,s UK2000 East Mids Xtreme airport scenery to fly our PMDG NGX,s into (hope he puts the new Radisson Blu hotel in, it is a great visual ref point on approach now! As well as the new wind turbines.I bought Gatwick xtreme in his sale the other day (love it - great FPS with the NGX) and have been doing dozens of touch and go's there with the PMDG NGX Easyjet, and I have to say that with the PMDG NGX , Gatwick xtreme and my Horizon UK scenery it has been "as real as it gets"....

Rgds, Shaun

Well i do know there are a few 800's but i also believe that some are also 300's not sure my friend. Yeah the EGNX will be good i'm going to be doing BETA .. so looking forward to that..Steve