Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird8

MCP 1 under VRISim - question?

Just testing this and despite no 'official' release it seems to work OK.Just a quick question on this though. I might be being thick but where do I find a list of what the 8 user-programmable keys do by default under VRISim in the NGX?Secondly, do you know if they can be edited under VRISim? Thanks.

Ok I've found the answer to my original question and the MCP works pretty well for badic controls. HOWEVER with the MCP attached last night I could not hear sound (or be heard) on VATSIM through FSInn. Weird. Still the official post-SDK update will sort this I'm guessing.

More info: FSInn pretty much works flawlessly for me and I never get voice issues over VATSIM. I know PMDG hasn't yet released the SDK for the NGX however as I've been missing using my Vrinsight MCP Combo I downloaded the latest software from their site and gave it a whirl. Apart from a few issues with displays snycing it pretty much works now. However, I lost all voice comms last night, couldn't hear the controller and they couldn't hear me. Initially I had tuned the comms radio using the MCP but I tried manually too and nothing, no voice comms at all. Any ideas?

My MCP doesn't work yet with the VRiSim. Heading keeps fixed to the runway heading and the speed and altitude move to 0 once I rotate. How did you manage to get it work?Regards,Maurice

Just downloaded the latest VRIsim software. The displays don't sync but it does work. The main thing is that the aircraft displays show the right info. I also solved my radio problem, it was a FSInn Control Panel 'traffic light' issue.

problem appeared to be my "old" computer, which is actually below spec. On my new computer it works ok, expect for the sync you mentioned.Regards,Maurice