Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Glorious Years Of British West Indies Airways or B-WEE

Shalom and greetings all my pals!!!Allow me to present nice example of glorious years of BWIA as seen in this DC-9-34CF flight from SYCG Cheddi Jagan International Airport formerly Timehri International Airport located on the right bank of the Demerara River in the city of Timehri 25 miles south of Guyana's capital to TTPP Piarco International Airport located in Piarco 16 miles east of the Port of Spain the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago.Cleaned, fueled, and ready for passengers to board at gate 2 at early sunset morningbw1.jpgDC-9-34CF requesting IRF clearance while other 738 arrived at gate 3bw2.jpgStarting engines with nice background view of the SYCG airport terminalbw3.jpgTaxiing to short of runway 06bw4.jpgHolding position short of runway 06 waiting for BWA425 738 plane to land after its flight from TTPPbw5.jpgReceiving clearance to enter into runway 06 and hold position waiting for the 738 plane to exit from the runwaybw6.jpgbw7.jpgAirbone on climb to FL200 with nice background view of Demerara River in eastern Guyana that rises in the central rainforests of the country and flows to the north for 346 kilometres until it reaches the Atlantic Ocean.bw8.jpgExecuting left 180 degree turn toward EDMUK while on climb to FL200bw9.jpgNice view of Guyana's eastern shorebw10.jpgBecause of regulations of those forums not permitting more than 10 screenshots per post, please go to this link to view rest of exciting flight!!!Here is link: http://vatil.org.il/vatil/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38952Thank you for viewing!! Please stay tuned for next exciting flight!!Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Nice shots Ahron, Shame about the sinking tyres in a few of them. I have a soft spot for the Trinidad and Tobago flag. Very similar to the divers PADI flag. I also stole..sorry borrowed the general layout of the flag, changed it's colours and used it as my companies logo.

for some reasons number 4 looks very tropical and inviting ^_^just registered at vatil, but there is a problem with the login :(

Thanks all for kind words!!! I flew on that plane 4 times in real life for Trinidad to Tobago shuttle services and back.Speedbird2001, I am also PADI scuba diver too but did not notice similarity in the flags LOLDarth Mop, I sent you PM regarding the log-in problem.Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Speedbird,I know what PADI flag is but I did not realize it was similar to flag of Trinidad and Tobago LOLAharon

signCopy.jpg

Those shots are amazing indeed. Also the remaining ones on the link are gorgeous too.It's really a pity that Flight won't deal with jets.

Those shots are amazing indeed. Also the remaining ones on the link are gorgeous too.It's really a pity that Flight won't deal with jets.
Mark, Thanks for your kind words but I do not understand your last sentence??Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Mark, Thanks for your kind words but I do not understand your last sentence??Aharon
Oops sorry, I saw you thread into the Flight section and I posted, later on I realized the thread was moved.Anyway, those shots are really marvellous. I have to look at the screenshot section definitely more often.Cheers