Sign in to follow this  
rerradem

No Activation

G'day All,Have gone thru lots of posts but sorry cannot find any with my problem, just the core install probs.Have been running FSX, including service packs or updates and Accelaration on WinXP just fine.Have just gone to Win7 Ultimate 64bit and installed FSX deLux edition. All went ok until trying to activate the product with the key from FSX. And everytime it comes back sorry bla bla bla cannot access server or server busy, check internet connection. My Internet is fine and tried several times but zippo.So now I can run FSX only for a few minutes in Demo mode, why is this? Anybody had the same experience? ThanksRegardsRichard

Cheers from Down Under

Hi Guys,Thanks for come back on my prob. First of all, no worry about my ID Key because according to the error message it could not get to the server to activate my copy. As for the MS website regarding Fix it, I put that baby in my fav.It must have been a thru connection prob. because I tried it again a few hours later and activation was fine. This after I turned my PC off and on again after few hours. So thanks again and have a nice day, cheers.Richard

Cheers from Down Under

Glad you´ve sorted it out! :( I had exactly the same problem some time ago. The only way I was able to register back then was to register while the system was in safe mode.