Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Some recent data on one of my rare and random CTDs

I cant't complain too much about CTDs, but here is some data on a recent one, in case it helps:Problem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX_3.DLLFault Module Version: 1.0.0.1Fault Module Timestamp: 4d580618Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 000087d7OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem:LCID: 1033Read our privacy statement online:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txtLuis LinaresWindows 7-64FSX GoldIntel Core i& 27000 (4.6 Overclock) Quad Core16GB DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz3GB GeForce GTX 580, GDDR5

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

EDIT - disregard, see my reply to your ticket.Anyone else seeing a crash in PMDG_737NGX_3.dll - please submit a support ticket, I have a test file for you to try...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I've recreated the flights where i was seeing those random CTDs, and I think I can say with confidence that SP1b has eliminated the problem.Thanks for all you do PMDG team!Happy holidays!Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I just experienced the same problem. Did you find a fix for it. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give on this. PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL is the problem showing in my event log. thank you.Marc

I've recreated the flights where i was seeing those random CTDs, and I think I can say with confidence that SP1b has eliminated the problem.Thanks for all you do PMDG team!Happy holidays!Luis Linares
I just experienced the same problem. Did you find a fix for it. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give on this. PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL is the problem showing in my event log. thank you.Marc

Marc,You have SP1b? If you can repeat this using the _3 dll from SP1b I'm interested in running some tests...
Im not sure if I have SP1b, will have to check. Sorry I have a bad cold and the flu I think so I may not respond quickly. Thanks for writing back so soon. Oh, are you telling me that I have it because you checked my account. Im not sure if you are telling me or asking me. All I know is I just had a crash as I was playing back my landing in Atlanta and it stopped. I checked the event log it showed that code.Marc

Marc,You have SP1b? If you can repeat this using the _3 dll from SP1b I'm interested in running some tests...
i have the 3118 release from earlier this month or late December 2011. I installed that version after receiving an email to install the latest version. I did have the TCAS running when this happened to me. Dont know if this information will help.