Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update: 02DEC11 (only 22 more shopping days?!)

I feel Red Cross now officialy has too much time on their hands.I mean, it would be interesting study for some university student to compare player behvaiour in on-line multiplayer shooters with war conventions, but, Red Cross? Does it not have better things to do, like, I dont know, real wars, or natural disasters?

Will this Service Pack include different engine ratings for choice on each aircraft?
Im pretty sure I remember Ryan or Robert saying no on that question a while back, that we would just have to use derates. That's all it is anyway, a preset derate.

When will that crowded skies be next week? Have to check that out and will absolutely join and will come flying to Heathrow tomorrow as well! Will be awesome, first the return leg from EKCH to ESSA, fuel and clean up 'Freja Viking' and let the AES PAX deboard/bord and then depart for EGLL and that will also let me find out how my newly installed UK2000 Heathrow scenery is! I fly 'Freja Viking' exclusively and I checked out her real destinations and bought AES compatible scenery for all her destinations there is...at the moment I have Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, London, Manchester, Frankfurt, Berlin, Zurich and Lanzarote and will add the rest of her destinations whenever AES compatible scenery is released for those airports! So...when people ask why they didn't get any Christmas gifts from me this year you guys all know where my money went wink.pngSee you all online, my callsign usually is SAS071 smile.png
YEAH finally a crazy simmer just like me. I missed the London event but will be a part of the sweden event. You should hit me up for some group flights together.cheers!!!

YEAH finally a crazy simmer just like me. I missed the London event but will be a part of the sweden event. You should hit me up for some group flights together.cheers!!!
Unfortunately I didn't make it to the Heathrow event either but I will definitely join in on the Swedish event on Sunday so see you then :(

Richard Åsberg

PMDG 737NGX SDK:=================I had my finger on the trigger for this one last week, but we saw an event take place in the community that "gave me pause," I asked legal to take a look at a specific scenario that we hadn't previously considered but that was revealed in some nefarious activity that came to our attention.If any of you have dealt with the legal profession in any capacity- you'll probably recall that there is a tremendous amount of back-and-forth required in order to handle most things (they get paid by the hour, don't forget!) so it is possible we'll have that loose end tied up on Saturday...maybe? Then again, since we are talking about a lawyer here- I'm betting i won't get the final draft until Monday- but i am just guessing.
Any update on this yet?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg