Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

Microsoft World Dream

My dream has always been have a Microsoft World where we can drive, fly, play golf, ride trains,. Microsoft has all the elements to accomplish this. I see in my dream that could be accomplished in the console Xbox environment. It has the power to do it and do not forget Kinect in all this also Just imagine flying to JFk, driving or taking a subway to Liberty Memorial GC, enjoying a round of golf and reversing the process all in the same day...lol

I have a dream that Microsoft will release an Xbox Live update that will enable the Xbox 360 to be strapped to my back like a jet pack and enable me to fly around the world.....

Guest HowardHughes

Xbox doesn't have anywhere near the power to do anything like that.

My dream would be to fly a float plane in FSX, land in a remote lake and then start fishing! Actually, it sounds like something some of the old Microsoft ACES Studio team members that formed Cascade Game Foundry might come up with. In their words:"Cascade Game Foundry™ (CGF) enables people of all ages and ability levels to explore the world from home, so they can drive a train through the Swiss Alps, dive on the Great Barrier Reef, paddle down the Nile, fly a plane through the Grand Canyon, hike the ruins of Machu Picchu, and thrill to many other kinds of reality-based adventure."

I think you mean F11 and F1100. There is no FS any longer, only F. With that said, I think I will get the F out of here!

As far as I know Flight ( Gamespot source ) will be plenty of missions like ->" Microsoft Flight will have players running various missions, ranging from waypoint challenges to aerobatic routines. Light, story-based missions will also have players finding missing persons, carrying cargo or passengers, and other similar scenarios. "Summarizing, a pure arcade.So fishing will be in, also haunting deers and collecting red fishes and teddy bears at luna park ! WOW !!-

Guest HowardHughes
As far as I know Flight ( Gamespot source ) will be plenty of missions like ->" Microsoft Flight will have players running various missions, ranging from waypoint challenges to aerobatic routines. Light, story-based missions will also have players finding missing persons, carrying cargo or passengers, and other similar scenarios. "Summarizing, a pure arcade.So fishing will be in, also haunting deers and collecting red fishes and teddy bears at luna park ! WOW !!-
FSX has all of that type of missions.I'm looking forward to you losing $50.

I'm looking forward to you losing $50.
LOLNow seriously, Gamespot also says that Flight will allow players to join a SIMS 3 social session using Kinetic to approach virtual girls and having fun via Facebook profile login merged with Live & Twitter.I will use those 50$ to help my funds to buy a Kinetic, I have always dreamt of using Flight to perform a good virtual approach to land on women.You know the feeling

LOL Now seriously, Gamespot also says that Flight will allow players to join a SIMS 3 social session using Kinetic to approach virtual girls and having fun via Facebook profile login merged with Live & Twitter. I will use those 50$ to help my funds to buy a Kinetic, I have always dreamt of using Flight to perform a good virtual approach to land on women. You know the feeling
I can't wait for Flight! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.gif

Brandon Filer

LOLNow seriously, Gamespot also says that Flight will allow players to join a SIMS 3 social session using Kinetic to approach virtual girls and having fun via Facebook profile login merged with Live & Twitter.I will use those 50$ to help my funds to buy a Kinetic, I have always dreamt of using Flight to perform a good virtual approach to land on women.You know the feeling
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanx, I'll just stick to Flight Simming. I'll leave the "dream world" stuff to the REAL world. I just don't have time to live my whole life on a computer. Loser.gif

I had a nightmare that Steve Ballmer was beta testing X-Plane.

I had a nightmare that Steve Ballmer was beta testing X-Plane.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.