Sign in to follow this  

Did a search on the form for the 737max, didn't really find the answer to it.Will we be getting a 737max model update / visual or systems update? im sure the answer might beno because nobody still has a clue about the aircraft. Just though I would ask!Cheers

The aircraft is not even in production and the first delivery is not even expected until the year 2017. I think by the time PMDG could get their hands on the specs in a couple years we will be be on a completely different FS platform by then.PMDG doesn't model their aircraft on fantasy specs. You can't accurately model a 737-MAX when their are no specs available and no pilots have even flown one yet. With Boeings Track Record with Unions and Parts supply I think your looking at more than 5 years before the first 737-MAX comes off the production line. We will be flying the PMDG 777 long before then.

PMDG doesn't model their aircraft on fantasy specs. You can't accurately model a 737-MAX when their are no specs available and no pilots have even flown one yet. With Boeings Track Record with Unions and Parts supply I think your looking at more than 5 years before the first 737-MAX comes off the production line. We will be flying the PMDG 777 long before then.
Excluding the 747-8i, right?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules