Sign in to follow this  
daniel.burke01

-600 repaints

Hey all,I've given a good try and I am aweful at repainting! I love the -600 but the lack of US airlines flying the -600 is disappointing as I don't care to fly SAS and Malev around the states. I would love to see some of the US company -500's as repaints for the -600. Southwest being one! Even United (old colors) and Continental. I know that Southwest and Continental (united) are the only ones left in the states and I know its fictionalized as its not truely the -600, but since its a direct replacement, I would love to be able to add them to my fleet!Thanks All,~DAN BURKE~

Hey all,I've given a good try and I am aweful at repainting! I love the -600 but the lack of US airlines flying the -600 is disappointing as I don't care to fly SAS and Malev around the states. I would love to see some of the US company -500's as repaints for the -600. Southwest being one! Even United (old colors) and Continental. I know that Southwest and Continental (united) are the only ones left in the states and I know its fictionalized as its not truely the -600, but since its a direct replacement, I would love to be able to add them to my fleet!Thanks All,~DAN BURKE~
How about trying WestJet? Or don't you like the canucks either LOL.gif

Dave P. Woycek

How about trying WestJet? Or don't you like the canucks either LOL.gif
LOL.gif Haha...its not that I don't like flying those liveries, but flying SAS, Malev, or Westjet from Nashville to Orlando, isn't the most realistic for me! haha....I would just like some US airlines of the -600 to fly around the US...Thats all!-DAN BURKE-

I use the 600 as my BBJ... Cures the livery issue.. :)I'm also kinda picky, and don't use fictional liveries.. :/I'd almost never get to use the 600 if I used real worldliveries. Makes a great BBJ though, even if Boeing doesn'tactually build them that way.

I use the 600 as my BBJ... Cures the livery issue.. :)I'm also kinda picky, and don't use fictional liveries.. :/I'd almost never get to use the 600 if I used real worldliveries. Makes a great BBJ though, even if Boeing doesn'tactually build them that way.
Ah, fictional liveries. I'm a reality guy too, but when it comes to liveries I tend to roll my own since here in Europe too many airlines are going down the Airbus road or don't typically fly the routes I'd like to fly.Too bad Lufthansa doesn't fly NGs. Flying the -600 with LH livery and pretending it's a -500 just doesn't feel right.

Dave P. Woycek

daniel.burke01, 69 total orders for 737-600s and 0 US carriers for that model I believe.
I am aware that NO US CARRIERS fly the -600. Thank you for the fact sharing. However, several US carriers still fly the -500 and I would just like to see some of those recreated for the NGX -600. Southwest doesn't fly the 800 either (yet) however that was released with the NGX. Its for my own enjoyment, and if you don't want to fly them "pretending" its the -500 then don't...no one said you needed too. Just asking if anyone would mind recreating them. So thank you all for your kind remarks and boldly printed factual statements, however none of you seem to be helping my cause.-DAN-

I am aware that NO US CARRIERS fly the -600. Thank you for the fact sharing. However, several US carriers still fly the -500 and I would just like to see some of those recreated for the NGX -600. Southwest doesn't fly the 800 either (yet) however that was released with the NGX. Its for my own enjoyment, and if you don't want to fly them "pretending" its the -500 then don't...no one said you needed too. Just asking if anyone would mind recreating them. So thank you all for your kind remarks and boldly printed factual statements, however none of you seem to be helping my cause.-DAN-
At least I'm supporting your idea of using something "fictional" if there are no better possibilities.

Dave P. Woycek

Hey all, I don't care to fly SAS and Malev around the states. [...]
How about you fly SAS around Scandinavia?! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK