Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

MS Flight Fake Screenshot Competition

RULES:-NO MS Flight edited Screenshots-NO FS9 and or Xplane Shots-ONLY FSX Edited Shots.... 16kdxk3.jpgm4q3c.jpg

Me dno't lkei rlues! Becseu my ieda wnot wrokIdea.gif
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY???LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we make a screenshot outside hawaii?
Sure LMFAO

What do we get if we win?
A cup of teaLMAO.gif

A cup of teaLMAO.gif
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Filer

My cumputr is all skrwed up all it des guud is plae FsX. Muss git nuw cumputr fur MS Fight!LOL.gif
huh? can someone translate for me please...;)

-certified speed-junkie and jet-junkie.

huh? can someone translate for me please...;)
My computer is all screwed up, all it does good is play FSX. Must get a new computer for MS Flight

Not making fun of anyone. but it's kinda neat how some people can read and understand what Ranger Dan said, while others have trouble with it

Not making fun of anyone. but it's kinda neat how some people can read and understand what Ranger Dan said, while others have trouble with it
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Ha, someone who gets it!!! Actually I have this great idea for a screenshot but it doesn't follow rules, kinda like my writingWhistle.gif

Ha, someone who gets it!!! Actually I have this great idea for a screenshot but it doesn't follow rules, kinda like my writingWhistle.gif
You should probably just post the screenshot you have in mind, rules be damned. After all the posts to this thread, only the OP has posted any screenshots, so far!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.