Hey gang,Just curous if anyone has gone from the Track IR4 to the Track IR5, and what their impressions might be?I am one that kind of likes to have the latest and greatest on some things - currently I have been running the Track IR4 Pro for some time, and have been very pleased with it. I know the Track IR5 is supposed to have higher resolution and maybe greater angle of view, but am unsure if there is truly any noticeable difference between the two. I know the step up from the Track IR3 to the Track IR4 was huge, and am sure it will not be that big a steup from the 4 to the 5.Has anyone made this upgrade and felt it was worth it?Thanks for any feedback ,

+1. Getting back into simming, own the Track IR 4, Would like to know whether an upgrade to v5 is worth the cost.

i had a trackir4 and bought V5, and well yup it's worth the investment, I have no more problems with it (I encountered some bugs with 4 like view shaking although I wasn't moving), however you'll still get a problem if your trackir cam is facing a window with sunshine