Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bill (Cappy) Johnson

REX Sale

Hey just a heads up. REX is 50% for the whole month of december.

timest,Thanks for the kind offer but it is no problem (at least for me) not talking that much money really and I will say REX2 is worth every cent, I am enjoying the new textures very much. It has really transformed FSX for me.Now if it was like couple hundred bucks then I would certainly take you up on that!Thanks again,

I picked it up yesterday. I've been happy with FEX for quite a while, but thought this was too good an offer to miss.I have to say I'm astonished by the difference the REX textures make. Using ASE to create real world weather, and with the cloud coverage cranked up as high as I dare in FSX, I took the Flight1 Islander up for a spot of sight-seeing over KSEA.The evening sky was beautiful, streaked with various shades of pink, yellow and green, and the sea sparkled. I stooged about until the sun had almost set, brushing through the tops of clouds, and then headed home over the twinkling lights of Seattle. Superb.Ian

I was lucky. I checked over the weekend, and the sale had just started. I had been considering purchasing REX2 for a while, and I guess fate decided to lend a helping hand :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tim, if you are reading this:I have your excellent REX fors FS9. Now that I started using FSX too, I consider using the 50% discount to purchase REX+Overdrive for FSX.But I read something like this at SimMarket: WARNING: VERY LARGE FILE - This is ONE 8GB file to download! if you do NOT have access to a very high broadband connection please do NOT attempt to purchase!Is this actually the only possibility if I want the download version? No way to get it in smaller packs?

Hi Rafal,You can purchase REX itself which is much smaller, then download OverDrive since it's free anyways to REX users :)

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Thanks a lot, Tim!I should have figured it out myself.... blush.png

timest,Thanks for the kind offer but it is no problem (at least for me) not talking that much money really and I will say REX2 is worth every cent, I am enjoying the new textures very much. It has really transformed FSX for me.Now if it was like couple hundred bucks then I would certainly take you up on that!Thanks again,
Mark of a true gentleman. Applause.gif

Will REX please change their installer for the "overdrive" textures. Many people (including myself!) cannot install them as they only uncompress to the C drive temp.There is no option to move elsewhere. I don't have enough room! It's only being used for my OS and nothing else.