Sign in to follow this  
Leffe

Love this aircraft!

Have Had this NGX since SP1 and I love it in every single way.All my flights have been so darn good. Usually takeoff with rwy heading as roll modeand press Lnav when reaching 300 feet, then Vnav at 800 feet and after cleaning up my ac flaps finally A/P.Haven´t Had no error at all in FSX, in about 25+ flights up to date.Love to land at Creete Chania and Corfu in VOR using Lnav/Vnav just before Minimum and then visual.(Maybe beacuse we have been there a couple of times, wife and me)Also love my EZdok using pan mode, handling everything in VC cockpit....(must be the best addon ever for FS ac)Haven´t had such an relaxing and enjoyable time for ages.Hopefully the SP1b will deal with along track wp and some small other things.As for now I can only use it like this ABC080/-15, not with (15)/ Leffe dance.gif

Could'nt agree more, as for chania, well i used to run a bar there and holiday there too, a very special island is crete to me and the missus and i also enjoy taking the ngx for a spin to LGSA + LGIR, we just need a good Aerosft scenery for the island!

Chris Howard

Could'nt agree more, as for chania, well i used to run a bar there and holiday there too, a very special island is crete to me and the missus and i also enjoy taking the ngx for a spin to LGSA + LGIR, we just need a good Aerosft scenery for the island!
Yes, I love Creete and all of the Greece islands. Specially Naxos, but that airport is to small for larger jet. .....PittyI agree we need a nice scenery from LGSA. Have Mesh though for the whole of Greece from FSGenesis.LGIR have a nice scenery from Aeroesoft. I really love that scenery./ Leffe

Leffe, i have never seen Scenery for Lgir from Aerosoft, could you point me in the right direction for this please

Chris Howard

Ahh, i was getting my hopes up there, i have that one, LGKR Corfu X.

Chris Howard

Sorry, seems I wrote LGIR after you wrote it..... blush.png / Leffe