Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Flight vs Aerofly FS

Woww!!! spectacular Applause.gif

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

Yep, Aerofly looks superb! Came from nowhere and smacked me in the back of my head. The videos show some weak areas though (like the F/A-18 gear down animation) so I'm curious as to how good it actually is.It really go me thinking though. While having a world simulator is great for those flying Big Iron, I might actually prefer a simulator with smaller, but extremely detailed and realstic scenery - if it could be expanded over time.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Guest venustus01

Looks beautifull!Great for our hobby!

Looks pretty good indeed. They have concentrated on physics to make a realistic flying experience, but there is no mixture control, no fancy avionics. The focus is on flying, not on fiddling with knobs.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

While having a world simulator is great for those flying Big Iron, I might actually prefer a simulator with smaller, but extremely detailed and realstic scenery - if it could be expanded over time.
I bet Microsoft is hoping that a lot of people arrive at the same rationalization.
Looks pretty good indeed. They have concentrated on physics to make a realistic flying experience, but there is no mixture control, no fancy avionics. The focus is on flying, not on fiddling with knobs.
Makes seeing how historically they have specialized in the niche market of radio control simulators. Apparently the primary difference now is that you can sit in the planes.

Makes seeing how historically they have specialized in the niche market of radio control simulators. Apparently the primary difference now is that you can sit in the planes.
That makes sense.

Cheers, Bert

I bet Microsoft is hoping that a lot of people arrive at the same rationalization.
While I'm not one of those Hawai'i only believers I think it would be a win-win situation for both FS enthusiasts, addon developers and MIcrosoft. ORBX and Earth Simulations make the best and most realisitc scenery today, but look at the small % of the world they have managed to cover. It needs to be a joint effort.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Would someone else like to use the term "get a life", or should I do the honours? wink.png

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I like a lot the girl
She looks better than any woman I've ever seen in FSX Love.gif

Cheers, Bert

Would someone else like to use the term "get a life", or should I do the honours? wink.png
I am going to give you an assist for doing that right now....I am already fallen in love with her and my mind already has pictured a movie with me and her alone in the sky ***censured*** ..... LOL.gif

Wow, this product really came out of nowhere. It looks great. I'm anxious to read reviews.

Although hard to evaluate from just videos, the flight dynamics and the physics engine have me pretty excited about this product. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

WOW. Shocked.gif That by FAR, is the best visually, and best look flight dynamics I've ever seen in a sim. Will be a GREAT addition to Flight, when I don't feel the need to do cross countries and ATC and stuff. Bravo, supurb looking Sim !!!!im Not Worthy.gif

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.